The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Governor Brown signs bill redefining genders.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

~mc~

Facepalm

That dude is an idiot!

Uber phallus

Now, you can't call them Man and Woman. What do you call them now?

(10-29-2017, 04:30 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Now, you can't call them Man and Woman.  What do you call them now?

Experiments?
To the tune of california girls

cal..i...fornia things....we're quite forgettable....dildo straps, lady boys, strip shops, fucked up laws that make you think you wanna kill yourself OOOEEEOOEEOOEEEOOO EEE OOO EEOOHOO
just waiting for governor brown to come out on stage to the song "take a walk on the wild side" while dressed in drag ROFL!!
(10-29-2017, 04:56 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]just waiting for governor brown to come out on stage to the song "take a walk on the wild side" while dressed in drag ROFL!!

Or this:

Jptdknpa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

~mc~

(10-29-2017, 04:30 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Now, you can't call them Man and Woman.  What do you call them now?

She-male
Birl
Goy
It

1dunno1
I sexually Identify as a toaster. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of heating up slices of bread and feeding hot crumby slices to disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a toaster is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install heating elements, a bread cage and an electrical cable on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Toastie” and respect my right to toast and toast to perfection. If you can’t accept me you’re a toastiphobe and need to check your appliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Pages: 1 2 3