The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Isis foreign fighters, to be shot on sight .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This just came out and it's significant to me .  As in the quote below, soldiers have been given the tactical order " kill them on the battlefield ". Seeing as how it's hard to know someone's nationality when they're shooting at you.  I interpret this to mean battlefield execution .

When a  Jihad is called  they ask for followers from all over the world to join.  The fact is in Raqqa  they made prisoners of the indigenous Isis members .  But they will slaughter the foreign Isis members.

While it is a brutal card to play. Tactics like this will sure as hell cut down on Isis recruitment .

"The forces fighting the remnants of Isis in Syria have tacit instructions on dealing with the foreigners who joined the extremist group by the thousands: kill them on the battlefield. "

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...12781.html

~mc~

I don't understand the poll..

Shoot ISIS on sight based on what they look like?
(10-21-2017, 11:32 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the poll..

Shoot ISIS on sight based on what they look like?

It's meant as do you approve of locals executing foreign fighters to prevent others from joining Isis. Or do you disapprove of it .

It's pretty straight forward.. if you choose to join a war and to enter the battlefield, you forfeit your life.

These so-called rules of war are ridiculous.

Like when they give safe passage to the enemy because they're losing and decide it's not fun anymore. Then they leave and go to regroup and attack you again at a different time and place.

They should be unceremoniously executed without hesitation. All of them and whoever supports them, including their families if they're on the battlefield. Otherwise what the fuck are you even fighting for? It's not some kind of game, it's war and there's only one way to end war once it's started.

There has to be consequences and less bullshit "rules" of war for those who choose to go to war.

I do not believe in war but the way war is fought today is ridiculous. It should be all or none and literally anything goes. Consequences. War to end all war.
(10-22-2017, 05:35 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty straight forward.. if you choose to join a war and to enter the battlefield, you forfeit your life.

Like when they give safe passage to the enemy because they're losing and decide it's not fun anymore. Then they leave and go to regroup and attack you again at a different time and place.

They should be unceremoniously executed without hesitation. All of them and whoever supports them, including their families if they're on the battlefield. Otherwise what the fuck are you even fighting for? It's not some kind of game, it's war and there's only one way to end war once it's started.

There has to be consequences and less bullshit "rules" of war for those who choose to go to war.

I do not believe in war but the way war is fought today is ridiculous. It should be all or none and literally anything goes. Consequences. War to end all war.

The consequences of executing prisoners is that it makes it OK for your enemy to do the same .

Isis is going to chop anybody's head off that they can get their hands on . So the way I look at it is that gives us the green light .

(10-22-2017, 06:08 PM)Falling Down Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2017, 05:35 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty straight forward.. if you choose to join a war and to enter the battlefield, you forfeit your life.

The consequences of executing  prisoners  is that  it makes it OK for your enemy to do the same .

Isis is going to chop anybody's head off that they can get their hands on . So the way I look at it is that gives us the green light .

They do it anyway.

War is war. Consequences. If a foreign soldier loses their head they knew that was a risk going in.

Otherwise why the fuck are foreign militaries even there?  Stay home and defend the homeland as the constitution states.
(10-22-2017, 06:13 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

The consequences of executing  prisoners  is that  it makes it OK for your enemy to do the same .

They do it anyway.

War is war. Consequences. If a foreign soldier loses their head they knew that was a risk going in.

Otherwise why the fuck are foreign militaries even there?  Stay home and defend the homeland as the constitution states.

I agree that they do it anyway .

The problem that arises is, do they do on a large scale .

I would think it would be preferable to be dead than in a POW.
(10-22-2017, 08:06 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]

I would think it would be preferable to be dead than in a POW.

Those medieval assholes have no rights under the Geneva Convention .