The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Prayers and good thoughts needed for Jazzy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My little guy is very sick. He is almost 14 and came down first with inflammatory bowel disease and now possible cancer. After antibiotics and prednasone failed the vet started him on chemo therapy. The hope is that the chemo will suppress his immune system enough so he won't be allergic to his food.

He seems to want to stay in my bedroom closet now. I took a blanket and made a nice little bed for him in there. This is Jazzy recently before he got sick.

[Image: yp69KLl.jpg]

Back when he was a young kitty.

[Image: qSPKvsT.jpg]
Sorry to hear. Prayers for you both! Heartflowers
(10-18-2017, 02:50 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]My little guy is very sick. He is almost 14 and came down first with inflammatory bowel disease and now possible cancer. After antibiotics and prednasone failed the vet started him on chemo therapy. The hope is that the chemo will suppress his immune system enough so he won't be allergic to his food.

He seems to want to stay in my bedroom closet now. I took a blanket and made a nice little bed for him in there. This is Jazzy recently before he got sick.

What have you been feeding him, do you carry a mobile where he is.
Poor Jazzy-hang in there sweet boy Hugs
You too papa Kiss

~mc~

I'm sorry @Pope Trollalotta .. I know what that kitty means to you.

I will definitely pray for you both. Heartflowers

we are here if you need us!
(10-18-2017, 02:54 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2017, 02:50 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]My little guy is very sick. He is almost 14 and came down first with inflammatory bowel disease and now possible cancer. After antibiotics and prednasone failed the vet started him on chemo therapy. The hope is that the chemo will suppress his immune system enough so he won't be allergic to his food.

I don't have a mobile anything.

He needs to be on a special diet but he won't eat it. Since he is starving the vet said to give him what he will eat and sadly now that is Fancy Feast. Even that he only eats a tiny bit.
tears

Prayers for you and Jazzy. What a handsome fellow!
Hugs

I know how much you love him, and how much he means to you. I remember back to when you injured yourself. And you were ALWAYS more concerned about him than yourself, even when you were going through so much.

I adored you before, but that made me LOVE you even more!

Prayers for a full recovery.

But if that isnt the plan... then prayers that he passes on in peace with no suffering, knowing and feeling he was dearly Loved.

And prayers for you...for strength, and for peace and comfort in knowing you are doing all you can for your beloved friend.
Not sure if you have tried it yet but this stuff works like a miracle.  And its of a consistency it can be sucked into a tiny syringe and syringe fed.   And once they get it in them it perks them up and increases their appetite??

[Image: 69741._AC_SL1500_V1460478783_.jpg]

(10-18-2017, 02:54 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-18-2017, 03:17 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if you have tried it yet but this stuff works like a miracle.  And its of a consistency it can be sucked into a tiny syringe and syringe fed.   And once they get it in them it perks them up and increases their appetite??

[Image: 69741._AC_SL1500_V1460478783_.jpg]

[quote='KOMMA' pid='216250' dateline='1508352877']
[quote='Pope Trollalotta' pid='216248' dateline='1508352600']
My little guy is very sick. He is almost 14 and came down first with inflammatory bowel disease and now possible cancer. After antibiotics and prednasone failed the vet started him on chemo therapy. The hope is that the chemo will suppress his immune system enough so he won't be allergic to his food.

Thanks Beth.

He does mean the world to me. I will stop at the vets tomorrow. He carries all Science Diet products. I will then see if he will let me syringe feed him some. He is at the point where he fights taking his pills and doesn't like the sight of a syringe. I have probiotics to sprinkle on his food but he won't eat it so I have to give him a pill for that as well.

The vet says this is something new they are seeing in cats and that it is out of control. I really do wonder if this is a result of Fukushima. If it is then the most innocent little souls are paying the price for it.
Oh man, when my cat dies I'm going to be really sad so I know how you feel. I've had other cats that died that made me feel sad.

My cat was having some kind of discharge coming from his eyes so I started putting antibiotic polysporin in them twice a day and thank goodness they cleared up.

You must've spent a lot of money, that cat means a lot to you. Well I don't know what its like in the states but just to visit the vet and get some pills you are looking around $500. The country veterinarians charge a hell of a lot less.

I hope she gets better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9