The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Vid. Puerto Rico Sec. of State Showing US aid in Dumpsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disturbing Video – U.S. Aid To Puerto Rico Thrown in Dumpsters…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...dumpsters/

However, a disturbing video shows Puerto Rico’s Secretary of State showing boxes and boxes of food, water and supplies being discarded by Puerto Rican officials in dumpsters, obviously not reaching the intended residents.

It looks like they want to let it rot and fall apart.
No serious attempts to restore power, more like heel dragging.
Relief aid has been witheld, held up, missapropriated, misdirected, sold for profit, and now simply thrown away.

Reminiscent of Hurricane Katrina.
Neighborhoods condemned, people relocated, land seized by bureaucrats then sold for a fraction of their value to developers for kickback slush funds.
Developers turned that into prime real estate, resorts and condos.

Carpetbagger vulture capitalism, its always circling, awaiting disaster, and disaster is trending hard.
(10-17-2017, 08:39 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like they want to let it rot and fall apart.
Relief aid has been witheld, held up, missapropriated, misdirected, sold for profit, and now simply thrown away.

Neighborhoods condemned, people relocated, land seized by bureaucrats then sold for a fraction of their value to developers for kickback slush funds.

Carpetbagger vulture capitalism, its always circling, awaiting disaster, and disaster is trending hard.

...and Haiti.
(10-17-2017, 08:43 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2017, 08:39 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like they want to let it rot and fall apart.

...and Haiti.
Yes.

I expect if Oregon is flattened by a 9.0 Cascadia S.Z. quake, they will declare it a disaster zone and forcibly remove everyone who survived.
Re-zone it as exclusively wilderness.
Then turn it into an aircraft-only access country club resort.

Then you can call me Tarzan.
(10-17-2017, 08:59 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2017, 08:43 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]

...and Haiti.
Yes.

I expect if Oregon is flattened by a 9.0 Cascadia S.Z. quake, they will declare it a disaster zone and forcibly remove everyone who survived.

Population shifting. Don't forget the couple thousand that may be killed.
(10-17-2017, 08:21 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]Disturbing Video – U.S. Aid To Puerto Rico Thrown in Dumpsters…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...dumpsters/

However, a disturbing video shows Puerto Rico’s Secretary of State showing boxes and boxes of food, water and supplies being discarded by Puerto Rican officials in dumpsters, obviously not reaching the intended residents.

Discarded by Puerto Rican officials? At least one story blamed Trump for that. Was thinking the entire thing was a photo op skew-the-news setup after that. Puerto Ricans need what they can get right now. With Officials like these, no wonder the country went bankrupt.

I met some wonderful retired folks from there when in Costa Rica, and hope they are not suffering hardship. He helped me with the Spanish version of John Denver's Eagle Hawk song (quite a tongue-twister in Spanish) and they laughed at West Side Story's "I Like to To Be In America" intro, which is all about Puerto Rico's woes.
(10-17-2017, 09:12 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2017, 08:59 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2017, 08:43 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]...and Haiti.
Yes.

Population shifting. Don't forget the couple thousand that may be killed.

It will be bad. The longer it is delayed the more the pressure builds in the plate boundaries. Its 17 - 67 years overdue in the geological record. Last Cascadia S.Z. Quake was 1700.
Historically every 250 - 300 year pattern going back millennia.

Every time a big truck rumbles by, or someone rolls heavy equipment across the floor at work, momentary alertness.

A 9+ will drop a dozen dams up the Willamette drainage basin, several thousand square miles of water and no more bridges or interstates for a long time.

9.1 + and I will have oceanfront property.

A 9.2 + could wipe out a million people between San Francisco and Seattle.

There are ancient tsunami aluvial sand deposits 300 feet high, and 50 miles inland in places on or near the coast.

---

Puerto Rico is a symbol of decaying empire, collapsing economic potency, crumbling social responsibilities and eroded cultural values. Institutions failing their charters and not even caring.
Detroit and Flint are also.
Time has come to look to your family and friends.
Help is not coming.
There is corruption in every walk of life, every career path. Sad really

~mc~

(10-17-2017, 09:50 PM)titanic1 Wrote: [ -> ]There is corruption in every walk of life, every career path.  Sad really

Bump
Because, the Puerto Rican Mafia wants money shipped over. They already have enough food to sell at the black-market.