The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Mena Arkansas & Las Vegas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Rock Solid

Mena Arkansas + Las Vegas = Clinton Foundation

HILLARY CLINTON Burned Steve Paddock Her Last Loose END!

This PLAYED OUT JUST Like MENA Arkansas! Just with a PLOT TWIST!
She SET Steve Paddock Up and Killed 58 AMERICANS to Cover Her TRACKS!
Wounding 500 MORE in the Process!

She MADE Steve Paddock Look Like a DOMESTIC Terrorist to
Divert Attention away from her and the CLINTON Crime Family!

Berry Seal And Mena Arkansas
Steve Paddock nton Foundation
Its all the SAME Thing!

All Roads Lead BACK to The CLINTONS!
Yeah3

Mena Arkansas + Las Vegas = Clinton Foundation
HILLARY CLINTON Burned Steve Paddock Her Last Loose END!

This PLAYED OUT JUST Like MENA Arkansas! Just with a PLOT TWIST!
She SET Steve Paddock Up and Killed 58 AMERICANS to Cover Her TRACKS!
Wounding 500 MORE in the Process!

She MADE Steve Paddock Look Like a DOMESTIC Terrorist to
Divert Attention away from her and the CLINTON Crime Family!

Berry Seal And Mena Arkansas
Steve Paddock Las Vegas
Its all the SAME Thing!

Yeah3

That is My Story and I am sticking to IT!
Quote:After a short stint as an IRS auditor, he worked from 1985-89 as an “in-house auditor” for an as-yet unidentified aircraft maintenance company, which was later merged into Lockheed. Just a mere one year into that better-paying job, Paddock plonked down $400,000 cash to purchase outright a large house in Northridge, California.

High Flier, High Times

What’s sticks in my craw is those dates of employment at the mystery company simultaneous with Air Cocaine flights into Mena Airfield, a major aircraft maintenance center in Arkansas while Bill Clinton was governor. It was one of few jobs in that era where an ordinary employee (pilot or ground crew and manager) could earn a tax-free million dollars a year. Perhaps not by accident, Stephen Paddock and the husband of Marilou Danley own homes in Fayetteville-Springdale in the northwest corner of Arkansas, where east-west US Highway 40 meets north-south state road 71 to Mena.

Whether or not his high times at Mena included helping Bill and the Hill roll up a carpet for Vince Foster, Paddock’s subsequent low-profile career was as a small-plane pilot, shuttling contraband or people on contract with intelligence agencies or the Pentagon. News reports indicate he often flew a small plane from Nevada to Alaska during the annual hunting season, a flight distance farther than Honduras to Arkansas. For the Alaskan hunt, he’s hauling a rifle of sufficient caliber to down a moose and maybe a few dollars more of extra hardware and ammo to offload in Idaho or Seattle.

http://www.rense.com/general96/isisgunmanvegas.html
Wow! Talk about going into the rabbit hole.
From the evidence of Paddock's life I concluded early on that he was a deep state courier, money launderer, and trafficker for black operations. A mountain of circumstantial evidence, literally the entire profile of his life makes this a statement of unacknowledged fact.

Convenient and expeditious patsy silenced and blame entirely shifted to a dead man.

This is a minor aspect of the overall multifacted operation that went down in LV.
One that deserves more investigation though, definitely.

Actor Jesus Compos

The MOVIE American Made Gets Released on
September 29th the SAME EXACT DAY they say
Steve Paddock Checked into the HOTEL!

Yet there is a Hotel Receipt saying he was there on the 28th!

HILLARY CLINTON is RUBBING This SCHIT In our FACE!
You cant Put an FORMER American President and His
INSANE Serial Killer Wife in PRISON!

TPTB are Just RUBBING IT all right in YOUR FACE!
V6sRZf4
We watched the movie the other night. It just made everyone look like bumbling idiots, and all that happened was just sort of a Happy Accident. Which I dont buy. Maybe on the part of Seal. He was a character. But not the CIA

In the movie Barry was making videos telling all. I wonder if there really were vids and who would have ended up with them?

(10-17-2017, 03:25 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]We watched the movie the other night.   It just made everyone look like bumbling idiots, and all that happened was just sort of a Happy Accident.  Which I dont buy.  Maybe on the part of Seal.  He was a character.  But not the CIA

In the movie Barry was making videos telling all.   I wonder if there really were vids and who would have ended up with them?
Thats how the Government uses civilians that have skills they need!

The Government Gave HIM a Company on Paper and an airplane.
And started paying him to run that company collecting photos.

He said to them, He needed more Money, They say, OH YOU will FIGURE it OUT!
Then They Have a CARTEL Pick him up and Offer Him MILLIONS!
He TOOK the BAIT! He BECAME Compromised on his own!

That is how it always works!
Actually I think the rub is in Trump's face. Add to that a little old fashioned arm twisting. Two agendas come to mind. War with Iran and or Trump out of office. Blackmail and Hostage taking. America is being held hostage, with the threat of more deaths if their demands are not met.

The Russian Jewish Mafia (not to be confused with Russia the sovereign nation), the Mossad, the Saudi royal family, CIA, FBI, ATF, DHS; each entity wanting one or the other agenda and willing to cooperate to achieve it.

(10-17-2017, 03:31 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2017, 03:25 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]We watched the movie the other night.   It just made everyone look like bumbling idiots, and all that happened was just sort of a Happy Accident.  Which I dont buy.  Maybe on the part of Seal.  He was a character.  But not the CIA

In the movie Barry was making videos telling all.   I wonder if there really were vids and who would have ended up with them?
Thats how the Government uses civilians that have skills they need!

The Government Gave HIM a Company on Paper and an airplane.
And started paying him to run that company collecting photos.

He said to them, He needed more Money, They say, OH YOU will FIGURE it OUT!
Then They Have a CARTEL Pick him up and Offer Him MILLIONS!
He TOOK the BAIT! He BECAME Compromised on his own!

That is how it always works!
THE PART that SUCKS BEYOND BELIEF IS:
This Time TPTB Killed 58 Innocent People and Wounded 529
to COVER their TRACKS and Make Steve Paddock Look Like
a CRAZY Man!
Pages: 1 2