The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Planet sized UFO around the sun !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-16-2017, 10:23 PM)wing-ed Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMpUOmHdfos

years ago a similar UFO ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SEVowZGEq4
Revelation 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial on the sun; and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.
That, is truly bizarre. That guy really did his homework. Excellent video. I have no idea what that could be?
(10-16-2017, 10:41 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That, is truly bizarre. That guy really did his homework. Excellent video. I have no idea what that could be?

What if the sun is an egg and that is a sperm.  
And we're all living inside the vagina of a humongous monster woman?!?!            

[Image: Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg]
(10-16-2017, 10:48 PM)SMOK3SCR33N Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2017, 10:41 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That, is truly bizarre. That guy really did his homework. Excellent video. I have no idea what that could be?

Chuckle At this point, does it even matter? Chuckle

Did you look at the one from 5 years ago ? It's about the same thing !
(10-16-2017, 10:54 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2017, 10:48 PM)SMOK3SCR33N Wrote: [ -> ]

Hitlery

Chuckle    At this point, does it even matter?   Chuckle
Pages: 1 2