The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Frequently dying your hair has been linked to an increased risk of developing breast cancer. According to a study by Lo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Frequently dying your hair has been linked to an increased risk of developing breast cancer.

According to a study by London surgeon Kefah Mokbel, women who colour their hair have a 14 per cent rise in rates of breast cancer.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/frequent-hair...00027.html
I will try to layoff the just for men. Actually I shave my head for years now. Cheaper than a barber.
I think it is saw palmetto to keep men's hair thick and take biotin to keep your color.
I've long been skeptical and can count on one hand the number of times I've dyed my hair, last time being I don't know when. Bought the natural stuff and still don't use it. But I did read something about molasses and found great advice on the subject of "greying (or graying) hair" from earth clinic. Blackstrap molasses is said to be great for hair as saffron is for eyes.

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/home-r...hair2.html

~mc~

Uh oh

Doomed
(10-16-2017, 06:05 PM)Fringer Wrote: [ -> ]I've long been skeptical and can count on one hand the number of times I've dyed my hair, last time being I don't know when.  Bought the natural stuff and still don't use it.  But I did read something about molasses and found great advice on the subject of "greying (or graying) hair" from earth clinic.  Blackstrap molasses is said to be great for hair as saffron is for eyes.  

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/home-r...hair2.html

Women that kept on dying their hair, kept asking me "why don't you dye your hair", I smiled, and replied, "I like it as it is, the silver white goes gold in the sun". "I told you all decades ago, that I would age gracefully". Chuckle

I did do some natural colour for the colour me blue campaign and if there was another cause like that I might do another rinse. Apart from that I am happy as I am, and I really like my new glasses.
What if you just get an hombre? The color doesn’t actually touch your scalp. Scratchinghead

Chuckle
Ladies.
Please try and be grateful for what nature blessed you with.
The natural look is always the most beautiful.
Except them armpits, that was a mistake for sure.

jihad Chuckle
I will agree that some of the hair coloring is really bad. I went to one place and gobs of hair fell out and the smell of chemicals stayed for over a week. I go to Aveda because it is more natural then most. I know places like Vitamin Cottage etc have hair dyes made from plants. I have thought about trying that but am scared I will end up with carrot orange hair.

~mc~

(10-16-2017, 06:19 PM)CupidStunt Wrote: [ -> ]What if you just get an hombre? The color doesn’t actually touch your scalp.  Scratchinghead

Chuckle

that's what I have Chuckle
(10-16-2017, 06:43 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2017, 06:19 PM)CupidStunt Wrote: [ -> ]What if you just get an hombre? The color doesn’t actually touch your scalp.  Scratchinghead

Chuckle

that's what I have  Chuckle

Me too. Chuckle I’m naturally a dark blonde, but I tend towards a brassy tone. Once every year or two, my girl does a little balayage on my ends to pull out most color, and then I just use a violet conditioning mask once a week or so. Keeps everything a nice cool shade and it transitions so evenly from dark to light, most people think it’s natural. Hiding3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5