The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Dr Mandell Homemade Essential Oil Cream Study
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like this guy.

Here is a randomized controlled study from the (PubMed.gov) Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine using essentials oils to heal neck pain.

One of my AA sponsors was into essential oils. He used to make me a blend for arthritis. Basically, I think essential oils work.

My sponsor believed in essential oils so much that one time when he had me over he told me that he had spent $20000 on his Visa on essential oils.
He had a massive collection, then he died, not sure what happened to the oils. He always told me to stay away from lavender cause it causes erectile dysfunction in men. Kind of strange how they put it in everything, maybe it is a soft kill weapon of the NwO.
(10-07-2017, 06:14 PM)titanic1 Wrote: [ -> ]One of my AA sponsors was into essential oils.  He used to make me a blend for arthritis.  Basically, I think essential oils work.

My sponsor believed in essential oils so much that one time when he had me over he told me that he had spent $20000 on his Visa on essential oils.
He had a massive collection, then he died, not sure what happened to the oils.  He always told me to stay away from lavender cause it causes erectile dysfunction in men.  Kind of strange how they put it in everything, maybe it is a soft kill weapon of the NwO.

I'm sure if that was true about Lavender, a male aromatherapist colleague would've enjoyed sharing that with me. The usual warning with some of the oils, is when a woman is pregnant.

Chuckle