The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Eulogy for Butch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
His real name was Guy and he died last week at just age 67. The local paper gave him a big write up because he owned a well known local business called Desert Flower Wholesale where he sold cheap crap he purchased in Mexico at about a 4000% markup.

His Obit never mentioned that the man once broke into and robbed the property room of the San Diego police department. I met him around September of 1981. He picked up myself and a friend from my hometown hitching on a rural road in Adams County. He was a weird little dude who would cover one nostril and blow snot all over the side view mirror on his car as he drove while coughing violently.

He offered us a job and next thing we knew we were working picking ditch weed in Iowa. He used the money from that to buy a massive amount of drugs. I can remember him shooting cocaine and having paranoid reactions that would lead him to tear the plumbing out of the walls and hide from imaginary narcs in snow suits. He went on to become a major criminal who would use a chainsaw to break into stores through the roof to rob them of all their cigarettes. When he got busted one time he kicked a state cop in the balls.

The man was certifiably insane and was surrounded by the insane. A true agent of criminal chaos. He was free in ways most people can't imagine. He spent much of his life in prison but it never broke his spirit. His obit should have told people who he really was. He deserved to be remembered as the nut he was. I will miss knowing he is in the world causing chaos.
Sometimes it helps to be insane. I have a friend named Butch, he is a really big guy.
I'm sorry. R.I.P Butch.
Sometimes those who are insane are freer than the rest of us. Strange how that is.
(09-28-2017, 12:28 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry. R.I.P Butch.
Sometimes those who are insane are freer than the rest of us. Strange how that is.

The strangest memories I have of him were from a trip to a border town in Mexico. We were at the infamous Boys Town which was a compound of brothels run by the Mexican police. He managed to get into a drunken fist fight with some cowboy who was twice his size. We were lucky we didn't all end up in a Mexican jail that night.

I see 'dead' folks all the time.
Does that mean I'm insane?
Or that death is in fact, a human created illusion? Scratchinghead
(09-28-2017, 01:10 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I see 'dead' folks all the time.
Does that mean I'm insane?
Or that death is in fact, a human created illusion?      Scratchinghead

[Image: HilariousMenacingAchillestang.gif]
Butch sounds great. I love characters like that..

May he rest in peace!
(09-27-2017, 11:57 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]His real name was Guy and he died last week at just age 67. The local paper gave him a big write up because he owned a well known local business called Desert Flower Wholesale where he sold cheap crap he purchased in Mexico at about a 4000% markup.

His Obit never mentioned that the man once broke into and robbed the property room of the San Diego police department. I met him around September of 1981. He picked up myself and a friend from my hometown hitching on a rural road in Adams County. He was a weird little dude who would cover one nostril and blow snot all over the side view mirror on his car as he drove while coughing violently.

He offered us a job and next thing we knew we were working picking ditch weed in Iowa. He used the money from that to buy a massive amount of drugs. I can remember him shooting cocaine and having paranoid reactions that would lead him to tear the plumbing out of the walls and hide from imaginary narcs in snow suits. He went on to become a major criminal who would use a chainsaw to break into stores through the roof to rob them of all their cigarettes. When he got busted one time he kicked a state cop in the balls.

The man was certifiably insane and was surrounded by the insane. A true agent of criminal chaos. He was free in ways most people can't imagine.
He spent much of his life in prison but it never broke his spirit. His obit should have told people who he really was. He deserved to be remembered as the nut he was. I will miss knowing he is in the world causing chaos.

You and me...We gotta party some day.

[Image: Z4HUzG7.gif]
(09-28-2017, 01:18 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Butch sounds great. I love characters like that..

May he rest in peace!

No Blown out.. thats not good.. Think about his difficulties on those that agreed, and had no idea what to do.. Gees seriously?

Ham
Who here is sitting down?
Pages: 1 2