The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hugh Hefner Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://www.thewrap.com/hugh-hefner-playb...r-dies-91/

Playboy founder and icon Hugh Hefner died on Wednesday evening at 91, a spokesperson for the men’s magazine said.

Hefner passed of natural causes at his home, the famed Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles, surrounded by loved ones.
omg! what a shocker. RIP.
"Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un said to be deeply and profoundly distraught at death of revolutionary American fashion icon Hugh Hefner."

Is this for real!?! Troll2

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News?ref_src=tw...r%5Eauthor

[Image: when-hugh-hefner-dies-no-one-will-say-he...248351.png]

RIP you old perve. Chuckle
For better or worse Hefner was a major force when it came to pulling the stick out of America's backside. Some would say moral decline and others that he woke people up to what being free really means. Overall I think he was a positive force in the world.
(09-27-2017, 11:34 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]For better or worse Hefner was a major force when it came to pulling the stick out of America's backside. Some would say moral decline and others that he woke people up to what being free really means. Overall I think he was a positive force in the world.

Sounds like satanism to me. Troll2

[Image: But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg]
That is a shocker...what a Pioneer...

Really was a Ground Breaker...

I for one... am Sorry to hear that....

[Image: playboy-bunny.jpg]

Hugh Hefner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Hefner

Hugh Marston Hefner (April 9, 1926 – September 27, 2017) was an American men's lifestyle magazine publisher, editor, businessman, and playboy. Hefner was a native of Chicago, Illinois, and a former journalist for Esquire. He was best known as the editor-in-chief and publisher of Playboy magazine, which he founded in 1953. He was also the founder and chief creative officer of Playboy Enterprises, the publishing group that operates the magazine.[1] A multi-millionaire, his net worth at the time of his death was over $43 million due to his success as the founder of Playboy. Hefner was also a political activist and philanthropist active in several causes and public issues.
(09-27-2017, 11:34 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]For better or worse Hefner was a major force when it came to pulling the stick out of America's backside. Some would say moral decline and others that he woke people up to what being free really means. Overall I think he was a positive force in the world.

Six of one ,half dozen of another. Still R.I.P. He was a moving force,I'll grant you that.
omg wow :/ terrible news. all these people are going to start dying now in my lifetime. fuck! this!! shit!!
(09-27-2017, 11:41 PM)SMOK3SCR33N Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds like satanism to me.      Troll2      

[Image: But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg]

One mans Satanism is another mans freedom of thought.
fuck'em, he dont put food on my table
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6