The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: HOUSTON EVACUEES MISSING? BUSSED TO WALMARTS?NEW CAGE BUILT FRONT WALMART?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOUSTON EVACUEES MISSING? BUSSED TO WALMARTS?NEW CAGE BUILT FRONT WALMART?

Published on Sep 18, 2017

~mc~

well this is interesting.. I wonder what is going on?

Doomed
Like the videographer, I, too, heard about Wal Mart's strange plans and tunnels a few years ago. This video is very informative and scary. I boycott Wal Mart all the time yet find myself there on rare occasion, but even that must stop - - like that would do any good, since the government has funneled them so much money. Sam Walton ran internment camps in WWII. Who knew?

~mc~

(09-18-2017, 12:57 PM)Fringer Wrote: [ -> ]Like the videographer, I, too, heard about Wal Mart's strange plans and tunnels a few years ago.  This video is very informative and scary.  I boycott Wal Mart all the time yet find myself there on rare occasion, but even that must stop - - like that would do any good, since the government has funneled them so much money.  Sam Walton ran internment camps in WWII.  Who knew?

Walmart was in the CT news a lot a couple years ago.. then we kind of stopped talking about it. maybe we need to dig up some more info.
I really don't know much about the Walmart conspiracies but,I do personally know a guy who lives in the Tampa area and was part of a 10 man team that was sent to New Orleans to secure and guard a Wal-Mart that was closed after Katrina.He said it was the most boring Operation he had ever been part of.

1dunno1
(09-18-2017, 10:56 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]well this is interesting.. I wonder what is going on?

Doomed

This: Doomed probably answers your question. Scream1