The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 2016: Most Devastating Earthquake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which country will experience the most devastating earthquake in 2016?

China, Chile, and Iran seem to have bad ones every year, but we in the US are way overdue. It might happen in Alaska but that's still the US.

steelwidow

1st guess: Japan
2nd guess: USA
Pretty strong tremor just now here in southern Cal ...
[Image: 10E5CFB7-F5B4-4106-9949-283A37D96C45_zpsij3bojmi.jpg]
5.8, near San Bernardino
5.8 is pretty big Hiding

franknbeans

(12-29-2015, 09:51 PM)Nemesis Duck Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty strong tremor just now here in southern Cal ...

In a way I would like to experience an earthquake, also a hurricane...being here in MN I know that will never happen... Chuckle

I guess it is like someone from a tropical island saying I want to see snow... 1dunno1
(12-29-2015, 01:36 PM)steelwidow Wrote: [ -> ]1st guess: Japan
2nd guess: USA

Japan was my second guess.
(12-30-2015, 03:33 AM)franknbeans Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2015, 09:51 PM)Nemesis Duck Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty strong tremor just now here in southern Cal ...

In a way I would like to experience an earthquake, also a hurricane...being here in MN I know that will never happen... Chuckle

I guess it is like someone from a tropical island saying I want to see snow... 1dunno1
I've never experienced an earthquake but here on the east coast, where I live at least, it's a time honored tradition to hunker down and throw hurricane parties Party22

They're always the best Yeah3

betty crocker

I agree with Japan and the US. specifically Alaska and California.