The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: what grade would you give trump?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just wondering.  Scratchinghead
I gave him a 'B' 1dunno1

popnana
I threw down a C.

While he's accomplished some things he's let himself be too distracted by the DNC temper tantrum and the media collusion with that.

Russia and now racist. Every little picky thing that was fine when Obama was in office is now being screamed about because Trump dared win despite their cheating.

When we said "Lock Her Up." it wasn't a catchy slogan. It was a sincere request to start locking up swamp creatures and draining Swampy Bottom.
I gave him a B, purely for beating Hillary..

I think he is totally crazy, I hate his view on Iran, but I still would have voted for him cause he is so flawed it's kind of perfection. At least he doesn't pretend to be anything he isn't..

Ivanka for president.. love ivanka..

Cheer
(08-28-2017, 04:54 AM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]I threw down a C.

While he's accomplished some things he's let himself be too distracted by the DNC temper tantrum and the media collusion with that.

Russia and now racist. Every little picky thing that was fine when Obama was in office is now being screamed about because Trump dared win despite their cheating.

When we said "Lock Her Up." it wasn't a catchy slogan. It was a sincere request to start locking up swamp creatures and draining Swampy Bottom.

All of this

I gave him an A for clowning both parties and getting so many people all riled up. That is what I really wanted him to do.

It is music to my ears. Chuckle

The Butthurt is so beautiful in both parties and generally everywhere..

[Image: rzFlqaG.jpg]

I am not an Anarchist but this man creates butthurt like a fucking BOSS!!!

[Image: Q7oMToP.jpg]
I went with C. He has not landed any strong blows against the enemy. He has only survived...which is no small thing with all of the crap that has been thrown at him.
(08-28-2017, 11:18 AM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]I went with C. He has not landed any strong blows against the enemy. He has only survived...which is no small thing with all of the crap that has been thrown at him.

But.. B B But... The Butthurt? Just look at it..

No one in history has done more to expose the levels of ineptitude and treachery like Donnie has..
Ohhhh The HUMANITY!!!

They all look just like the stinkin rats they all are.. It is like a carnival of madness. It has shown the TRUE colors of all parties involved.

Lmao
(08-28-2017, 11:18 AM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]I went with C. He has not landed any strong blows against the enemy. He has only survived...which is no small thing with all of the crap that has been thrown at him.

A for effort
A for surviving
C for this what snowglobe says.
Pages: 1 2 3