The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Berkeley Rally Live Feed (Anti Trump)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Leftist punched a Trump Supporter.. Cops hauling his ass off to Jail..
Damn I cant see it ..my machine...post some goodies for us....Thanks
(08-27-2017, 03:04 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I cant see it ..my machine...post some goodies for us....Thanks

There was a Legal Immigrant, Bald.. (Infidel Shirt..) Who out spoke anyone from the left who challenged him verbally..(They kept calling him a white nazi..and he shut them up by saying I am a Legal immigrant)
He told them he was an early Infiltrator of a Pro Trump Group.. He was there to see how bad they were.. He then realized that they were not like what was being touted by the left.. So he joined the Trump side..
Morans only know one thing.."No Trump no KKK .. no fascist USA"
(08-27-2017, 03:09 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]Morans only know one thing.."No Trump no KKK .. no fascist USA"

yep real creative...boring....same as the 60s...never improved...
Black Trans Lives Matter wearing individual arrested.. Immediately supported from a Member of the Lawyers guild..
Zipties out.. another antifa bites the dust..

Bystanders saying "no ban no wall sanctuary for all"

OMG what have we become??
(08-27-2017, 03:15 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]Black Trans Lives Matter wearing individual arrested.. Immediately supported from a Member of the Lawyers guild..

where do they put the trans in jail....huh....hummmmmm...

its probably on MSNBC but I decided never to watch em again on the weekends...

and I only watch Mika and Joe to laugh and get my day off right thinking about how I would eat their lunch if the ever drug me out there...I want to be there on Monday when they have Richard Haass on....Fireworks...
Pages: 1 2