The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Breaking !!Science envoy quits Trump administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dave

(08-26-2017, 03:51 PM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/9JxHVg-ZvGI

A State Department science envoy quit Wednesday, citing President Donald Trump's "attacks on core values of the United States" in a scathing resignation letter that also featured an acrostic poem spelling out "IMPEACH."

Daniel Kammen, a professor of energy at the University of California, Berkeley who'd been appointed as a science envoy in February 2016 and whose position was set to end next month, wrote that he found it "particularly troubling" how Trump's "response to Charlottesville is consistent with a broader pattern of behavior that enables sexism and racism, and disregards the welfare of all Americans, the global community and the planet." http://www.euronews.com/2017/08/23/scien...-for-trump
You lost me at "... University of California, Berkeley...". Chuckle
(08-26-2017, 04:07 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]You lost me at "... University of California, Berkeley...".   Chuckle

Yep..Fuck Berkeley. There was never a more wretched hive of communofascism.

Fuck the entire Left. They are enemies of sanity reason and objectivity.

As a former lifetime Democrat I can say that the regressivism and idiocy we are witnessing today has been strongly encouraged by these fools.

I don't care for the Rhino right but I will vote against the left every chance I get from now on. Dave.

You bet on the wrong team buddy. We will destroy you in the mid terms and President Trump is a shoe in for a second term.. Instead of whining ask yourself why and really listen to what other more sane people have to say.

You aren't always right. No one is and you are all dead wrong on this.

To hell with that pseudoscience envoy of crybabies. Don't double down on stupid. Think for yourself without emotions for a change.
You must forgive Dave.
Dave is not aware he represents a large segment of the population that are the direct result of a decades long systematic psychological hijacking of social engineering operations originating from nazi rooted sciences.
(08-26-2017, 06:13 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]You must forgive Dave.
Dave is not aware he represents a large segment of the population that are the direct result of a decades long systematic psychological hijacking of social engineering operations originating from nazi rooted sciences.

I definitely forgive him and encourage him to wise up.
As well do I. I have a fucking amazingly awesome degree of patience.
Chuckle
It would almost seem an infinite amount..until it runs out.
Damned
Ham

Chuckle
(08-26-2017, 06:21 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]As well do I. I have a fucking amazingly awesome degree of patience.
Chuckle
Damned
Ham

Chuckle

..... aaaand thennn?
(08-26-2017, 06:37 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2017, 06:21 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]As well do I. I have a fucking amazingly awesome degree of patience.
Chuckle
Damned
Ham

Chuckle

..... aaaand thennn?
That was the hammer.
Ham

We dont have a noose, do we?
Chuckle
(08-26-2017, 06:41 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2017, 06:37 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
Chuckle
Damned
Ham

Chuckle

..... aaaand thennn?
That was the hammer.
Ham

We dont have a noose, do we?
Chuckle

30 lashes with a wet noodle~