The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk&t=0s
Every culture has its savages.

Their parents (or lack of) did not raise them right. Ignorance fuels savagery.

Plenty of blame to go around.
Racism can be found in inner cities...
I guess my answer to the OP is that talking about it just seems to make it worse. I do believe that 8 years of Obama encouraging it definitely made it much worse.

That Black bastard set back race relations 100 years. Fucking asshole.
It seems that racism against whites is somehow justified because racism against blacks has occurred in the form of slavery etc. Racism is racism to me, there is no difference. So the folks who say racism against blacks is wrong and hate whites because of it are doing the same thing, forgetting the individual. A person being white does not make that person guilty. A person being black does not make that life matter. Certainly a black murderer on death row has a life that has ceased mattering. Classification of individuals by race by anyone will likely lead to racism.
(08-25-2017, 10:56 PM)CavLancer Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that racism against whites is somehow justified because racism against blacks has occurred in the form of slavery etc.  Racism is racism to me, there is no difference. So the folks who say racism against blacks is wrong and hate whites because of it are doing the same thing, forgetting the individual. A person being white does not make that person guilty. A person being black does not make that life matter. Certainly a black murderer on death row has a life that has ceased mattering. Classification of individuals by race by anyone will likely lead to racism.

Plenty of whites have been taken as slaves in other nations.
I had a good talk about this with a good friend earlier.... it's, imo, most definitely an inner city thing. People basically get along everywhere else but inner city groups tend to blame everyone but themselves for their own behaviors. That's been passed down from generation to generation and there is no end in sight....
Posted it for thought and consideration...not often we see blacks criticizing their own.
(08-26-2017, 12:11 AM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 10:56 PM)CavLancer Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that racism against whites is somehow justified because racism against blacks has occurred in the form of slavery etc.  Racism is racism to me, there is no difference. So the folks who say racism against blacks is wrong and hate whites because of it are doing the same thing, forgetting the individual. A person being white does not make that person guilty. A person being black does not make that life matter. Certainly a black murderer on death row has a life that has ceased mattering. Classification of individuals by race by anyone will likely lead to racism.

Plenty of whites have been taken as slaves in other nations.

Hey now... Facts aren't welcome in 'Current Year #3'
None of the African Anericans i know in real life are like that.. they are divine and sweet beyond sweet. And they live in innercity LA and NYC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5