The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Syria ready to take part in Geneva peace talks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Syria is ready to take part in peace talks in Geneva and hopes that the dialogue will help it form a national unity government, Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moualem said on Thursday during a visit to Beijing.

The U.N. Security Council last Friday unanimously approved a resolution endorsing an international road map for a Syrian peace process, a rare show of unity among major powers on a conflict that has claimed more than a quarter of a million lives.

The U.N. plans to convene peace talks in Geneva towards the end of January.

Read More:
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/24/syria-rea...ister.html

"When they say 'Peace and Safety,' then sudden destruction shall come upon them as a woman in travail. (Gioing into Labor.) - Holy Bible
Talks not bombs was my answer. So they reach a stalemate and the US is bending it's knees a bit for now.

What I don't understand is why the US loves to kill others to suit their role? Exact same thing Hitler tried. Is that what I don't understand?
(12-25-2015, 06:04 AM)Free Store Wrote: [ -> ]Talks not bombs was my answer. So they reach a stalemate and the US is bending it's knees a bit for now.

What I don't understand is why the US loves to kill others to suit their role? Exact same thing Hitler tried. Is that what I don't understand?

The USA became Nazified when they imported Nazi Scientists to America during Operation:  Paperclip.
[Image: HSRHzjA.jpg]

Dr Kurt Blome, the former Deputy Surgeon was head of the Nazi program to weaponize bubonic plague was part of Operation Paperclip

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/13...81137.html
So does this mean that Obama will up the support to ISIS so that Assad will be dead before then?
(12-25-2015, 10:32 AM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]So does this mean that Obama will up the support to ISIS so that Assad will be dead before then?

Let me be frank a minute:

Who knows what that half-Hamite; half son of a harlot will do.

?