The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: PA Raw Milk farm in danger from proposed powerline.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please help! WE NEED YOU!

I'm sorry. I hate to shout. But I’m sick to the gut... plus it's an emergency... so there!

Transource Energy is proposing to build an Extra High Voltage (EHV) power transmission line straight through the middle of our 5th generation Family Cow organic farm!

It's true!

Dawn and I and the children thought it was a rumor too when we caught wind of it a few weeks ago. But it’s not. The boys and I met with company reps a few days ago and they seriously, officially have a 3000 ft stretch of our farm drawn in as a proposed route for a series of 135 foot tall towers supporting Extra High Voltage (EHV) Transmission lines.

At first, the lines will carry 230,000 volts (230 kV). The lines could carry up to 500,000 - 700,000 volts in the future.

Transource has not yet made a firm decision as to the exact route of these new lines. But they are down to three options of which our farm is one. They will finalize their decision in a few weeks.

http://www.icontact-archive.com/NGPZGNZ0...xjmw-v?w=4

Please have a look at the link. There is an email link there for the energy company. Please write them a quick email in opposition.
Let's get some eyes on this and shoot them some opposition emailsCheers

Address comment to: Transource Community Affairs Representative, Abby Foster

Email: abby@transourceenergyprojects.info

Put: answers@thefamilycow.com in the "To" box also. I need proof of your correspondence in case they try to deny that you wrote to them.

IMPORTANT: The Subject Line must be: Edwin Shank - Family Cow Farm - ID #2549 - Opposition to line segment #323

And if you want to contact them by postal mail or phone here are those details:

Transource Energy
P.O. Box 573
Harrisburg, PA 17108

Phone: 717-562-7536
omg this is terrible and a new aggression against raw milk. What better way besides bringing guns to slaughter your herd, to kill the family business and farm? I will write an email; so sorry to hear this, and thanks for the outreach, ChillBro.
Also, it is up to the county/state officials to GRANT the Rights-of-Way for the power company.

You'll need a legal clerk to look up that info. Rights-of-way could have been granted at some point in the past (prior to your farm going organic) and would likely be grand-fathered in. If rights-of-way have never been granted, you certainly could legally oppose the petition.

The power company may have options but they do not have the final say.
Not good at all. Don't you own the land they want?
(08-17-2017, 09:25 AM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Not good at all. Don't you own the land they want?

Not the issue.

Eminent Domain

Property owner will continue to 'own' the land, the power co. will be granted access and own structures they build.
(08-17-2017, 09:25 AM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Not good at all. Don't you own the land they want?

I just passed along the farmers email. As a consumer of their raw milk and many other organic products I am disgusted that this is happening. This farm is exactly what all farms should be.
Health Effects of Living Near Power Lines – Is EMF Really Harmful?

There has been concern over power line radiation and its effect on human health for at least 40 years. Living close to power lines has been shown to increase the risk of leukemia and other cancers since 1979, when convincing evidence was first published by Wertheimer and Leeper in the American Journal of Epidemiology.

Power Line EMF is HarmfulSince then, dozens of published papers have found links between living near power lines (and other electrical wiring configurations) and a range of health woes, including
brain cancer
childhood and adult leukemia
Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)
Alzheimer’s disease
breast cancer in women and men,
miscarriage, birth defects and reproductive problems,
decreased libido
fatigue
depression and suicide
blood diseases
hormonal imbalances
heart disease
neuro-degenerative diseases
And more ! http://emwatch.com/power-line-emf/
I really think they target people that are generational...and hold tradition at heart...government entities...power company...

eminent domain bull....run by selected elites...

these elite have disconnected lives from the parents who are sending them to boarding schools and such which makes them this way...an unconnected to the family structure and thus unable to understand those values...

I hate these governmental takeovers....when they know damn well some other way is possible to miss your farm...
Will type something up and send it.

The government is destructive.
I might even send this info to a podcast I listen to, out of Penn. arcane Radio podcast
Pages: 1 2