The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: U.S. mayor calls Obama 'Muslim,' stands firm as critics rage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Credit for this post goes to Aquarius from ION

U.S. mayor calls Obama 'Muslim,' stands firm as critics rage
Says president 'destroyed the fabric of democracy'
Published: 9 hours ago

SNIP:
" ... “[Michelle Obama] and her Muslim partner have destroyed the fabric of democracy that was so very hard fought for,” Bench wrote in one response to a friend’s comment. Another said Obama “destroyed world relationships.”

The mayor was asked on his page why he called Obama a Muslim. He replied that many Americans do not believe the president is a Christian.

“I have huge respect for the office of the president, but no respect for the current administration,” Hagen told Fox 21. ..."

FULL STORY AT LINK

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/mayor-calls-o...tics-roar/
I don't think that there's any question, at least in my mind, of Obama being a Christian. His actions show that not to be the case! Props to this mayor!!
(12-24-2015, 11:56 AM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that there's any question, at least in my mind, of Obama being a Christian. His actions show that not to be the case! Props to this mayor!!

He is a fake. There are millions of people claiming to be a Christian that are not. They have one goal and that is to destroy them.
(12-25-2015, 11:00 AM)FoxFire Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2015, 11:56 AM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that there's any question, at least in my mind, of Obama being a Christian. His actions show that not to be the case! Props to this mayor!!

He is a fake. There are millions of people claiming to be a Christian that are not. They have one goal and that is to destroy them.
Agreed!
I honestly think an atheist president would have more compassion for the Christians and Yazidis being tortured, enslaved, and murdered by ISIS than this president seems to have. If his sympathies don't lie with muslim extremists he's doing a good imitation of someone who values muslim lives over all others
(12-25-2015, 05:46 PM)Rick Farias Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think an atheist president would have more compassion for the Christians and Yazidis being tortured, enslaved, and murdered by ISIS than this president seems to have. If his sympathies don't lie with muslim extremists he's doing a good imitation of someone who values muslim lives over all others

It would depend on the atheist. Younger atheists seem to hate Christians but love Muslims. The social justice crap has also infected atheism. Check this idiot out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjjazwKCKXo