The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: So blacklivesmatter protested the MOA agaian today and MSP airport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

RickElRollBorracho

And out of a crowd of what 100 protesters I only saw 3 black people.
White liberals here sure have nothing better to do than piss off everyone.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/black-lives-mat...d=35923269
The police should have gone in with riot gear and broke some libtard heads.

franknbeans

(12-23-2015, 06:35 PM)RickElRollBorracho Wrote: [ -> ]And out of a crowd of what 100 protesters I only saw 3 black people.

Facepalm  they went over to the airport after... Smileyfud

The local media here is so liberal here it is crazy ...
I heard on the radio that someone (i think from wcco) was tweeting out the names and address's of the people who did not reply to an e-mail supporting the crap there. ...Just not replying was enough to get you labeled a racist...liberal know no bounds... Wanker
(12-23-2015, 11:04 PM)franknbeans Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2015, 06:35 PM)RickElRollBorracho Wrote: [ -> ]And out of a crowd of what 100 protesters I only saw 3 black people.

I heard on the radio that someone (i think from wcco) was tweeting out the names and address's of the people who did not reply to an e-mail supporting the crap there. ...Just not replying was enough to get you labeled a racist...liberal know no bounds... Wanker

I can't wait to get an email like that. My reply will have them foaming at the mouth. We all need to start taunting these scum to do something rash and violent and then use our 2nd Amendment right of self defense with extreme vigor.

Due Diligence

(12-24-2015, 07:20 AM)Pope Barbie Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't wait to get an email like that. My reply will have them foaming at the mouth. We all need to start taunting these scum to do something rash and violent and then use our 2nd Amendment right of self defense with extreme vigor.

Why wait? They've done enough damage to property, hurt enough people, and threatened enough violence to be considered domestic terrorists. Should be like Iraq with the mujahideen. Anybody wearing black with a red sash was shot on sight. Same rules apply... Anybody at a BLM protest should just be hosed with bullets. Hell, you could even powder coat the bullets white and blue. They'd be really pissed to be shot with those colors.
(12-24-2015, 09:32 AM)Due Diligence Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2015, 07:20 AM)Pope Barbie Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]

Why wait? They've done enough damage to property, hurt enough people, and threatened enough violence to be considered domestic terrorists. Should be like Iraq with the mujahideen. Anybody wearing black with a red sash was shot on sight. Same rules apply... Anybody at a BLM protest should just be hosed with bullets. Hell, you could even powder coat the bullets white and blue. They'd be really pissed to be shot with those colors.

You wait because they are not worth being jailed for. They will get violent and start going after whites. Make your kills legal self defense.

Things are starting to change. People no longer have any trust in the globalist owned media. Look at the size of Trump rallies. It is so big the media can't even cover it up. Getting violent first now would be very foolish and just give the left martyrs and white scapegoats. Let them be the aggressor. That dindu tribe bitch who ran over all those people with its car made thousands of new Trump supporters.

Taunt them verbally. Laugh at them and they will revert to type and start flinging their own feces in public and that will turn more and more people against them.

Due Diligence

No offense, but that sounds like a backfire waiting to happen. Inducing a race war amongst a society riddled with religious jihads and political/economic crisis? I'm not seeing a win for anyone. I wasn't serious about knocking them off, it was more of a hypocritical expression of the racial bias that's taking place.

At any rate, a race war is not what we need, in my opinion. An alliance is what we need. Get them fighting for the right reasons and get people off the sidelines and into the game. That's when you'll see the change that's needed. That'll be after a few more oppressive maneuvers that take disastrous tolls on society as we see it.

I think there will come a point when unity is possible. That may be the only opportunity we get to stand a chance against "them".
(12-24-2015, 02:46 PM)Due Diligence Wrote: [ -> ]No offense, but that sounds like a backfire waiting to happen. Inducing a race war amongst a society riddled with religious jihads and political/economic crisis? I'm not seeing a win for anyone. I wasn't serious about knocking them off, it was more of a hypocritical expression of the racial bias that's taking place.

At any rate, a race war is not what we need, in my opinion. An alliance is what we need. Get them fighting for the right reasons and get people off the sidelines and into the game. That's when you'll see the change that's needed. That'll be after a few more oppressive maneuvers that take disastrous tolls on society as we see it.

I think there will come a point when unity is possible. That may be the only opportunity we get to stand a chance against "them".

Go spend a few years living near a ghetto. There can never be unity. If there is going to be a race war let it be soon or we will be so out numbered we will lose. No win is allowing them to continue as is.

RickElRollBorracho

A city council member was doxing people who disagreed with her supporting BLM...

Fuckin joke of a city when it comes to politics..

Didn't know you were a local btw, good to see a fellow Minnesotan.

franknbeans

(12-24-2015, 08:29 PM)RickElRollBorracho Wrote: [ -> ]

A city council member was doxing people who disagreed with her supporting BLM...

Fuckin joke of a city when it comes to politics..

Didn't know you were a local btw, good to see a fellow Minnesotan.

I always like a fellow Minnesotan...Cheers

I think you are in S Minne...I grew up in St. Paul...and live by WBL...

Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2