The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: China should be neutral if North Korea fires first on U.S.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BEIJING/BEDMINSTER, New Jersey (Reuters) - China should remain neutral if North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States, a Chinese state-run newspaper said on Friday, sounding a warning for Pyongyang over its plans to fire missiles near the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam.

The comments from the influential Global Times came after U.S. President Donald Trump stepped up his rhetoric against North Korea again on Thursday, saying his earlier threat to unleash "fire and fury" on Pyongyang if it launched an attack may not have been tough enough.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northk...SKBN1AO011

Reading between the lines I think China would become involved if the US attacks first. Then it would get very ugly very fast.
(08-11-2017, 08:14 AM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]Reading between the lines I think China would become involved if the US attacks first. Then it would get very ugly very fast.
Its being gamed, lots of propaganda.

China has ties, commitments, borders, security concerns, refugees, fallout, a shared history.
They interceded in the first Korean War.

The third world war.
20 nations several fronts.

Hard to tell if its high level gamesmanship (manuevering and fear distraction) or really at the edge.

If the economy slides, deployments, evacuations, UN and US Congress resolutions, then anticipate war.

The rhetoric is thick and sick.
(08-11-2017, 08:48 AM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]Its being gamed, lots of propaganda.

China has ties, commitments, borders, security concerns, refugees, fallout, a shared history.

The third world war.

Hard to tell if its high level gamesmanship (manuevering and fear distraction) or really at the edge.

If the economy slides, deployments, evacuations, UN and US Congress resolutions, then anticipate war.

It's very hard to tell isn't it. Norks aren't a big player in geopolitics, don't have any influence on the fossil dollar, yet still the fear mongering is for a reason.
(08-11-2017, 08:54 AM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2017, 08:48 AM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]Its being gamed, lots of propaganda.

The third world war.

It's very hard to tell isn't it. Norks aren't a big player in geopolitics, don't have any influence on the fossil dollar, yet still the fear mongering is for a reason.

There's a rough 4 year cycle to the NK war rumblings.
Each nuclear and missile advance.
They got their nukes from US.
(08-11-2017, 08:48 AM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2017, 08:14 AM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]Reading between the lines I think China would become involved if the US attacks first. Then it would get very ugly very fast.

The third world war.

That's the scenario the PNAC laid out in 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'. Fighting multiple smaller wars with major wars with Russia and China.

It's been disgusting watching them moving towards that scenario since 2001. They're intentionally fomenting that plan.

Don't we have enough plutonium and other radioactive materials flowing and blowing across the earth as it is? Not to these planet and life destroying megalomaniacs.

(08-11-2017, 09:01 AM)Archangel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2017, 08:48 AM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]

The third world war.

That's the scenario the PNAC laid out in 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'.  Fighting multiple smaller wars with major wars with Russia and China.  

It's been disgusting watching them moving towards that scenario since 2001.  They're intentionally fomenting that plan.  

Don't we have enough plutonium and other radioactive materials flowing and blowing across the earth as it is?  Not to these planet and life destroying megalomaniacs.  

The Great Plan.

We're dry grass in the fields.
The whole situation is crazy. And, I'm afraid there's too many Egos in the way way, to make it stop.
china is going to be neutral no matter what I'm telling you...they don't want any of this and THEY WILL NOT get into a war with the U.S. They will NOT risk losing their BIGGEST trading partner they NEED to survive on this planet. They will be neutral regardless and I'm sure there is a deal Trump made. THATS why Chinese troops are along the border, to stop the people pouring into China. Kim needs to stop it right now or it's over...
(08-11-2017, 09:11 AM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]The whole situation is crazy. And, I'm afraid there's too many Egos in the way way, to make it stop.

everything isn't "ego" when you stand up to bullies or try to make something safer or take out a threat. This country has been allowed to threaten the world and other countries and do whatever the hell they want for decades now. Especially the last decade. This has gotten totally out of control and it needs to STOP!!

NO I dont feel sympathy for the north koreans at all. But maybe you should ask the democrats now or Maxine Waters. They are going insane tweeting in SUPPORT FOR KIM JONG UN AND NK!!! have you guys seen this?! They have completely lost their god damn minds. They are now supporting kim jong un's actions against Trump BECAUSE he's Donald Trump. They have now officially sided with a crazy ass mother fucking dictator that starves his own people, crumbles his own country and doesn't give a shit about humans.

Wait...come to think of it. That's exactly who THEY are. Same mentality. Lmao Lmao what a total fucking joke. LOL! the leftists are now SIDING WITH NORTH KOREA!!! Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
(08-11-2017, 09:19 AM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]china is going to be neutral no matter what I'm telling you...they don't want any of this and THEY WILL NOT get into a war with the U.S.  They will NOT risk losing their BIGGEST trading partner they NEED to survive on this planet.  They will be neutral regardless and I'm sure there is a deal Trump made.  THATS why Chinese troops are along the border, to stop the people pouring into China.  Kim needs to stop it right now or it's over...

If China attacked Canada, what should the US do?
Pages: 1 2 3