The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Indisputable Proof Of Coordinated Attacks By Tech Giants To Control Access Of Info...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Indisputable Proof Of Coordinated Attacks By Tech Giants To Control Access Of Information In Order To Control The Masses

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

There is a quote attributed to Jim Morrison that says "Whoever controls the media, controls the mind," and another attributed to Allen Ginsberg that says "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture."

Call them the deep state, the shadow government, the Illuminati, whatever you want to call them, but throughout history, the mainstream media has been used to control the masses by those pulling their strings, to influence what people buy, what they think, how they vote.... until now.

This is not opinion, as old congressional testimony shows conclusive proof that the CIA controls the media, as was discovered when Operation Mockingbird was exposed.

Operation Mockingbird, CIA Media Control Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCfTIapds0

Operation Mockingbird was a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, it was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA.

The organization recruited leading American journalists into a network to help present the CIA’s views, and funded some student and cultural organizations, and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA.

In 2013, Barack Obama repealed the Smith-Mundt Act, which supposedly banned U.S. propaganda from being disseminated to American audiences, and in 2016, Obama quietly signed the Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act into law, all of which was intended to use the media to basically control public opinion in the U.S.

The point here is that governments across the world have always used their media assets to control the people.

THEN CAME THE INTERNET AND THE DEEP STATE LOST 'CONTROL'

At first Alternative and Independent Media sites, bloggers and others using the internet to share their opinions, was able to be swatted away like a fly by the mainstream media and their puppet masters in the government because the MSM controlled the narrative, decided what to report, how to spin it, used their "anonymous sources" to plant suggestions, and most importantly, their number one job for the government, was to influence the public.

That all changed during the 2016 election cycle, where public distrust of the media hit record highs, more and more Internet users started obtaining their news from different sources, comparing coverage, looking for information that the MSM simply refused to give them, and against the "advice," suggestions, endorsements, and outright propaganda pumped out daily by the establishment media, the candidate the MSM by and large told everyone not to vote for, won the electoral vote.

The deep state and their media puppets lost control.

TECH GIANTS DECLARE WAR ON INDEPENDENT MEDIA ..."

FULL STORY AND GRAPHS AND VIDS AT LINK

http://allnewspipeline.com/Control_The_I..._Sheep.php
They are trying everything to cover their tracks. It won't work and they will fail from within as ALL corrupt systems do.

Let's pin shall we?
(08-11-2017, 01:34 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]They are trying everything to cover their tracks. It won't work and they will fail from within as ALL corrupt systems do.

Let's pin shall we?

Thanks for the pin, Frigg. Cheers
Type "Europe peoples history", select images, into any search engine.

Try "musicians in history" image search.

Or "great american people history"

Rewriting the past, present, and future.
(08-08-2017, 10:40 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Google is the core of the root of what will dictate the future. It will do whatever it wants and mainline it into the human collective.
It owns the DATA. It's greedy, deceptive, and conniving hands are permanentky jammed into the proverbial cookie jar.
It will make whoever and whatever that threatens it disappear with a selecting scroll and tap of the DEL tab and then update the DATA.
It's so simple.

mmmkay

(08-11-2017, 01:34 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]They are trying everything to cover their tracks. It won't work and they will fail from within as ALL corrupt systems do.

Let's pin shall we?

So one of the discoveries I made where information, factual information, has been edited out at wiki..is the plane crash of Flight 191 in 1979.

Many would argue that it has been edited out because it was woo. But it's not because it is stuff that actually happened. And on top of that, I think the information is extremely important because it may have actual clues as to the real reasons that plane crashed.

There used to be tons of information on the wiki page of flight 191 related to David Booth..as he supposedly had visions of that plane crash in dreams..as well as other people who had premonitions of that crash such as Lindsay Wagoner( If you remember she was the Bionic Woman).

There was a subcategory on the wiki page that was all about the premonitions of several people.

I discovered about two years ago after I had been bringing this information to light..Actually it was information about David Booth that I was focusing on because I felt like David booth was a CIA scam to distract from my own story. So about two years ago someone had gone in and edited out that David Booth info and Lindsay Wagoner info, and backpedaled by saying these were completey made up. Well, that right there is complete bullshit.

When flight 191 crashed, Lindsay Wagner was all over the news at the time because she did have those premonitions...I'll find information but I think that she avoided getting on the plane for that reason.

The reason I was focused on David booth is because I was the one that called FAA! I was the one! NOT
David Booth.
I was the one that began to have 30 to 40 plane crash dream a night for weeks until I was convinced that I was having visions of an actual plane crash before I finally picked up the phone and first called the flight control tower in Oklahoma City.

They were very sweet and tred to help and try to understand..and then they brought FAA in on the phone call. One lady was so frustrated that she began to cry. She didn't know what to do to help..And I couldn't give them exact specific information I just said the crash had something to do with Oklahoma and that the plane was going to go down in flames and kill everyone near the airport. The phone call lasted about three hours.

I was only 14 at the time. But everything that's in this David Booth story is actually my story, not his. I can say that I'm almost 100% positive of this. I tried my best to track down and contact David Booth to grill his ass.
Zero luck on that.

When I first heard about David Booth in the early 2000's my hackles went up. Again, I was seeing things pop-up on the inter-webs that we're seemigly copies of my story trying to distract from my story as I was gaining a voice on the Internet worldwide...Suddenly stories began popping up seemingly trying to bury me.
Who the f*ck are these people?!

So getting back to the wiki page.
All of this Historically relevant and related information of the crash of flight 191 is completely gone from that page..

They are erasing history.

Just now I was googling to find some specific information on the crash so I can put it in this post and I find a link that says the mechanic who was supposed to appear in court and testify about this crash committed suicide the day before he was to testify.

Of course it might be guilt which triggered him to commit suicide but that still make me go hmm.

I'll look into that in a minute.

**That event in 1979 for me was the first of a 10 year long series of exactly the same type of events. The same things would happen. I would begin having hundreds of dreams and then the planes would crash.
There was a respite of this starting in 1988 where I had a two-year break from the dreams and then this whole phenomenon came back at full force and then I began to log them..And then when the Internet came along I began to log them online.  There are about six that are well documented that still exist online.

I will eventually track them down and drag them all over here to this site so that you can see I'm not a woowoo delusional visions of grandeur moron. The thing that makes me closest to being a moron is even attempting to put the stuff out here for you to see. If this is petty and insignificant I wouldn't bother but the stories are huge and this is not even a drop in my bucket. ..Well maybe it's a couple of Tablespoons in about 2 gallon bucket.
Chuckle

The point in this post is that wiki is editing out factual information or allowing it to be edited out and being presented as factual history. And Google is burying it.
k
(08-11-2017, 09:26 AM)mmmkay Wrote: [ -> ]

Let's pin shall we?

So one of the discoveries I made where information, factual information, has been edited out at wiki..is the plane crash of Flight 191 in 1979.

Many would argue that it has been edited out because it was woo. But it's not because it is stuff that actually happened. And on top of that, I think the information is extremely important because it may have actual clues as to the real reasons that plane crashed.

There used to be tons of information on the wiki page of flight 191 related to David Booth..as he supposedly had visions of that plane crash in dreams..as well as other people who had premonitions of that crash such as Lindsay Wagoner( If you remember she was the Bionic Woman).

There was a subcategory on the wiki page that was all about the premonitions of several people.

I discovered about two years ago after I had been bringing this information to light..Actually it was information about David Booth that I was focusing on because I felt like David booth was a CIA scam to distract from my own story. So about two years ago someone had gone in and edited out that David Booth info and Lindsay Wagoner info, and backpedaled by saying these were completey made up. Well, that right there is complete bullshit.

When flight 191 crashed, Lindsay Wagner was all over the news at the time because she did have those premonitions...I'll find information but I think that she avoided getting on the plane for that reason.

The reason I was focused on David booth is because I was the one that called FAA! I was the one! NOT
David Booth.
I was the one that began to have 30 to 40 plane crash dream a night for weeks until I was convinced that I was having visions of an actual plane crash before I finally picked up the phone and first called the flight control tower in Oklahoma City.

They were very sweet and tred to help and try to understand..and then they brought FAA in on the phone call. One lady was so frustrated that she began to cry. She didn't know what to do to help..And I couldn't give them exact specific information I just said the crash had something to do with Oklahoma and that the plane was going to go down in flames and kill everyone near the airport. The phone call lasted about three hours.

I was only 14 at the time. But everything that's in this David Booth story is actually my story, not his. I can say that I'm almost 100% positive of this. I tried my best to track down and contact David Booth to grill his ass.
Zero luck on that.

When I first heard about David Booth in the early 2000's my hackles went up. Again, I was seeing things pop-up on the inter-webs that we're seemigly copies of my story trying to distract from my story as I was gaining a voice on the Internet worldwide...Suddenly stories began popping up seemingly trying to bury me.
Who the f*ck are these people?!

So getting back to the wiki page.
All of this Historically relevant and related information of the crash of flight 191 is completely gone from that page..

They are erasing history.

Just now I was googling to find some specific information on the crash so I can put it in this post and I find a link that says the mechanic who was supposed to appear in court and testify about this crash committed suicide the day before he was to testify.

Of course it might be guilt which triggered him to commit suicide but that still make me go hmm.

I'll look into that in a minute.

**That event in 1979 for me was the first of a 10 year long series of exactly the same type of events. The same things would happen. I would begin having hundreds of dreams and then the planes would crash.
There was a respite of this starting in 1988 where I had a two-year break from the dreams and then this whole phenomenon came back at full force and then I began to log them..And then when the Internet came along I began to log them online.  There are about six that are well documented that still exist online.

I will eventually track them down and drag them all over here to this site so that you can see I'm not a woowoo delusional visions of grandeur moron. The thing that makes me closest to being a moron is even attempting to put the stuff out here for you to see. If this is petty and insignificant I wouldn't bother but the stories are huge and this is not even a drop in my bucket. ..Well maybe it's a couple of Tablespoons in about 2 gallon bucket.
Chuckle

The point in this post is that wiki is editing out factual information or allowing it to be edited out and being presented as factual history. And Google is burying it.

***Story on the mechanic who committed suicide the day before his deposition.
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/03/26/...354430800/

'At this point we don't know what if any connection there might have been between this tragic act (the crash) and his job,' the spokesman said. 'It would be premature to speculate on what might have caused this. We really don't know what connection there was with his job and the accident.'

Nearly l50 American employees were notified by McDonnell Douglas Corp. attorneys that they would be asked for depostions about the crash.

Investigators said that Marshall's wife, Marilyn, told them her husband suffered from guilt over the air tragedy, which a federal report linked to procedures at American Airlines' maintenance plant in Tulsa.

Mrs. Marshall could not be reached for further comment.

An engine on the DC-10 fell off as the jet left Chicago's O'Hare airport. All aboard died in the crash.

The federal report said mechanics using a forklift to move the aricraft's engine and pylon caused a crack in a support flange.

- - -- -- --- ----- ---- ----- ---
So it is interesting that no one knew his connection to this crash yet he killed himself.

Spidey senses tingle on that one.....

And here is info on this specific DB story as well as Lindsay Wagoner.
Because of what happened with me I believe the DB portion is 100% total Psy-Op.

If anyone has a way to put DB and me together..do it. I want to corner his ass.
http://realunexplainedmysteries.com/cras...h-prophecy

**,And just so it makes sense why I put this down here.. It was one of my final convictions by 1988 that some of these crashes were asassinations...or in wider instances..'planned collateral damage'.

And here is Wiki Flight 191 page:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American...Flight_191

With all of what I posted above ...GONE.
It was C&P'd in my lush Really Real and Beyond Comprehension thread at LOP three or four years ago. I dont recall..time is flying by. But what I described above was documented..now gone.
Someone had to have copied that thread. I wish they would come forward. I wish I knew what I was doing when I thought I copied that thread(archived it),before having it deleted because I was scaring myself. It was a shit tonne of work. Oh well..It is all still in me..just hard to find time to regather.
American Airlines Flight 191 Chicago.jpg Flight 191 Chicago.png Flight 191 crash site.jpg

272 PERISH -- WORST U.S. AIR CRASH.

An American Airlines DC-10 jumbo jet bound for Los Angeles from Chicago crashed moments after takeoff Friday from O'Hare Airport, killing all 272 persons on board and perhaps two more on the ground in the worst air disaster in U.S. history.
The jetliner, Flight 191, was filled with Memorial Day holiday travelers and a number of publishers and three Playboy magazine editors enroute to a West Coast convention. It crashed into a field near Elmhurst Road and Touhy Avenue and exploded on impact just east of a mobile home park and only 500 yards from the huge Standard Oil Co. petroleum tank farm in Elk Grove Township.
The plane, scheduled for departure at 2:45 p.m., took off under cloudless skies and apparently lost its left engine upon takeoff, banking uncontrollably as it attempted to gain altitude, eyewitnesses said. The craft rolled over and crashed nose down into the field, bursting into a ball of flame and sending a wave of intense heat, fire and smoke shooting into the air.
An FAA spokesman said the plane reached an altitude of 500 to 600 feet before plummeting into a dive. The plane's landing gear was still down when it crashed.
The tremor was felt as far as a mile away. Debris and bodies from the wreckage were strewn a quarter-mile around the impact site where the jumbo jet virtually disintegrated.
Cook County Sheriff's Police spokeswoman BETSY BARSTEAD said two persons were believed to be killed in a nearby construction hut, but firefighters were not immediately able to extract the victims. Their identities were not known.
The crash is the worst aviation disaster in the nation's history, surpassing the crash eight months ago in San Diego when a PSA jetliner collided with a private plane, killing 151 persons.
Firefighters, police and emergency vehicles from Chicago and surrounding suburbs arrived on the scene and began evacuating residents of the Touhy Mobile Home park only yards from the burning wreckage. Three trailers caught fire after being hit by burning metal parts and several businesses operating near and in the field were demolished, including an airplane parts warehouse and a construction hut owned by Courtney-Velo Excavating Co., where two more bodies were found. One of the victims in the hut was believed to be an employee of the company.
Two other company employees were badly burned when fuel from the DC-10 showered onto the old airplane hangar where they were working. They are ANDREW S. BELLAVIA, 46, of 387 S. Jeffrey Ln., Wheeling, and RICHARD MASKERI, 28, of 1510 N. Valley Lake Dr., Schaumburg.
Another man in the building escaped without injury.
BELLAVIA, with burns over more than 50 percent of his body, was taken to the Loyola Medical Center burn unit in Maywood where he is in serious condition. MASKERI was admitted to Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Elk Grove Village where he was listed in good condition.
"It could have been even worse," Elk Grove Village Fire Lt. R. L. HOHMAN said. "If that plane had hit those gasoline storage tanks, we would have had a fire that would have burned for three or four days and destroyed this whole area.
The powerful explosion ripped the jet apart and dismembered most of the victims. Crash investigators pushed hundreds of wooden stakes into the ground to mark the locations of arms, legs and torsos.

Continued

http://www.gendisasters.com/illinois/620...e-may-1979

This one?
yes.
It had just been serviced in Tulsa immediately before this happened.
Crash Flight 191 – The David Booth Prophecy
May 18, 2015 Chris

Crash Flight 191 - The David Booth Prophecy

​David Booth experienced extremely vivid and terrifying dreams shortly before a deadly airline disaster. Were his prophetic dreams linked to the crash flight 191?
The Crash

On May 25, 1979, American Airlines Flight 191 took off from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport on a routine passenger flight. It had only been in the air a matter of minutes before disaster struck.

Somehow one of the plane’s engines managed to come away from the wing resulting in severe damage to the hydraulic and wiring systems.

The pilot was left with no control whatsoever and the plane plummeted into a local trailer park. 272 people died that day.
David Booth

It didn’t take long for the local media to turn up and the dreadful aftermath was televised across America.
Final Moments of Flight 191
Final Moments of Flight 191

David Booth sat speechless in front of his TV screen – he knew this event was coming but he had not known when it would occur.

In the weeks leading up to the disaster, Booth had been in constant contact with the American Airlines and the Federal Aviation Administration. He had been plagued by terrifying dreams involving an American Airlines plane.

When he contacted both parties he expected to be laughed off but they took him rather seriously. The problem was that Booth’s prophecies had no exact date or details surrounding the particular plane. Without further information their hands were tied.
The Aftermath

An investigation into the tragedy came about shortly after the event and David Booth was questioned several times. He wasn’t really a suspect but authorities were fascinated with his prophetic dreams – did he really see all this before it happened?

The investigation finally concluded that the tragedy was down to damage to the engine cowling. The cowling is the system that secures the engine to the plane’s wing.

It turned out that American Airlines had cut a few corners as they aimed to save maintenance time. This short term fix resulted in 272 deaths and was not approved by the planes manufacturer.
The Bionic Woman

Months later it was revealed that a much more famous individual also had prophetic visions about the disaster that day in May.

Actress Lindsey Wagner was a household name through her portrayal of The Bionic Woman on TV. She was due to board crash flight 191 that day but something held her back.

As she sat in the airport waiting she started to feel very sick. Something was wrong and she could not figure out what. The closer it came to boarding time the more nauseous she became.

In the end she abandoned her plans to fly that day and left the airport. As soon as she got out of the airport’s vicinity she started to feel well again.

If you have any thoughts or opinions on the crash flight 191 please leave them in the comment section below.
http://realunexplainedmysteries.com/cras...h-prophecy
Pages: 1 2 3 4