The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Star Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

lil red

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a thread... has anyone seen it and if so what did you think?
I haven't seen it yet but obviously I can't wait too. I'm just holding out until the nerd hoards die down Chuckle

Esoteric

My son arrives from overseas on the 4th January and we agreed to watch it together so I have to avoid all spoilers and comments on how good or bad people think it is. You have no idea how hard that is going to be.

His name is Luke and the poor kid has been teased with "Luke, I am your father" his whole life.

He gets the shits with me when I say it but I keep telling him I'm the only person in the world who can legitimately say that. Poor kid  Yeah3

lil red

(12-21-2015, 08:37 PM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen it yet but obviously I can't wait too. I'm just holding out until the nerd hoards die down Chuckle

Well this nerd bought tix when they first went on sale like a month ago.  Made my kids wait for 2 hours on Friday so that we got good seats, I absolutely loved it!  Saw it in 3-d at the really good theater with the leather reclining seats.
(12-21-2015, 08:43 PM)lil red Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2015, 08:37 PM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen it yet but obviously I can't wait too. I'm just holding out until the nerd hoards die down Chuckle

Well this nerd bought tix when they first went on sale like a month ago.  Made my kids wait for 2 hours on Friday so that we got good seats, I absolutely loved it!  Saw it in 3-d at the really good theater with the leather reclining seats.

I'm a bit of a nerd too, I'm still avoiding the hoards though Chuckle

lil red

(12-21-2015, 08:42 PM)Esoteric Wrote: [ -> ]My son arrives from overseas on the 4th January and we agreed to watch it together so I have to avoid all spoilers and comments on how good or bad people think it is. You have no idea how hard that is going to be.

His name is Luke and the poor kid has been teased with "Luke, I am your father" his whole life.

He gets the shits with me when I say it but I keep telling him I'm the only person in the world who can legitimately say that. Poor kid  Yeah3

I won't give any spoilers, I hate it when people do that, I will just say that I love it!!
I refuse to see anything that hack directs.

lil red

(12-21-2015, 08:53 PM)Pope Barbie Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]I refuse to see anything that hack directs.

:(  I like his stuff...
(12-21-2015, 08:59 PM)lil red Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2015, 08:53 PM)Pope Barbie Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]I refuse to see anything that hack directs.

I hate what he did to Star Trek. Made it into all action and no brain.

lil red

(12-21-2015, 09:06 PM)Pope Barbie Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2015, 08:59 PM)lil red Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate what he did to Star Trek. Made it into all action and no brain.

Aww, Barb, I loved the Star Trek remakes... to each his own I guess  Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2 3