The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Crows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love them. So smart...and such jokers.

Who says humans are the only species to use tools?

They've been regarded for their wisdom for thousands of years,Even Odin had 2 Ravens (Hugin and Mugin)that he would send out into the world and bring back wisdom.
There is a trio that always comes in the moring about now and plays around my sky light in my bathroom cieling when I'm on the shitter and many times they will stop messing around and line up around the edge of it and all will look down at me for a few moments. I say "Hey yall" and then mimic some of their vocalisations back at them which makes them all cock thier heads for a second like, "say whaaa?" and then they jump back and fly into the nearby tree.
Then I next see them a few minutes later still playing in the same tree and I start making thier noises again and they all stop and hop around to face me, heads and noses stretched down, looking at me in silence a few moments and then they all shake thier heads at me and then extend their heads at me as if to say "say that again", so I make the noises again and they all stand upright as if to say "woah" and then they resume their playing. Its been going on for a few days now.

It is gloomy weather today and I dont hear or see them this morning.
The lady's at our administrative office feed the birds near a large bird bath every morning and there's a few Crows that feed there as well.Its right outside a very large window and they enjoy watching the birds.About a month ago the lady that normal feeds them was on vacation so the bird feeders went empty after a couple of days.They said the crows sat in the feeder and made all sorts or racket and apparently they weren't getting enough attention.They came around to the big glass door where all the lady's in the office enter building and pecked at the glass till someone fed them.

Chuckle
I'm going to make an effort to make friends with some wild ones when we move. I want them around and I want them to hang out with me and be silly.
I'm in a nasty condo right now. I wont bother until we are relocated.
(08-07-2017, 10:04 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to make an effort to make friends with some wild ones when we move. I want them around and I want them to hang out with me and be silly.
I'm in a nasty condo right now. I wont bother until we are relocated.

These three are your friends, they may follow you.

Ravens and crows are among my power animals.

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/raven-pow...of-secrets

https://www.spirit-animals.com/raven/

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-...m-meaning/

There was a raven at work with a broken wing. I fed and watered him for a week trying to get close. It was heart breaking to see him stagger towards me when he (she?) saw my work truck. I got a dog kennel and was going to try to catch him once he let me close, fix him up but I was too late. I think a coyote got him. Tissue
(08-07-2017, 12:02 PM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]There was a raven at work with a broken wing. I fed and watered him for a week trying to get close. It was heart breaking to see him stagger towards me when he (she?) saw my work truck. I got a dog kennel and was going to try to catch him once he let me close, fix him up but I was too late. I think a coyote got him. Tissue

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Shadow....we all take our turns at most everything. Thank you for trying to help him.

I think your intentions have done great things.
Pages: 1 2 3