The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Donald Trump likely to resign before Congress can impeach him, says Senior Democrat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Politics
Donald Trump likely to resign before Congress can impeach him, says senior Democrat

Jackie Speier, who represents California's 14th Congressional District near San Francisco

[Image: 8833020de0d9677492ec3c114d93c145]

Donald Trump would resign before Congress is able impeach him, a senior US representative has said, as pressure mounts over his team's alleged links to Russia.

Jackie Speier, who sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said attempts by the President to pardon members of his family or fire the man appointed to investigate Russian meddling in last year’s presidential election could trigger an impeachment vote.

“I have always thought that he was never going to fulfil his full term,” she said.

“I am more convinced that he will leave before any impeachment would take place.”

On Friday it emerged that the special counsel appointed to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 vote, Robert Mueller, was using a grand jury – suggesting his probe was entering a new, more serious, phase.

The move piled further pressure on the President, whose seven months in office have been dogged by accusations that his team worked with Russia to swing the vote.

Speaking on Radio 4’s Today programme, Ms Speier said: “I do think the potential for the House to start to think in terms of impeachment is not outside the realm of possibility.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-...00839.html
I can see a lot of rotten fruit hanging from lamp poles in the near future.

They keep pushing this con and pushing this con and eventually they'll push their con too far.
The media 5th column has manufactured reality.

Propaganda.
(08-04-2017, 10:00 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]The media 5th column has manufactured reality.

Propaganda.

That's the way I see it too.
(08-04-2017, 10:00 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]The media 5th column has manufactured reality.

Propaganda.

They are trying but I'm starting to see a shift in some of the comments sections on the varied sites out there.

Yahoo in particular. I'm seeing more conservatives getting vocal than there were. Some of the center left sites are showing a growing frustration with the media lies and misrepresentations as well.

They've been investigating the Trump Russia collusion angle for about a year now and everything they have turned up seems to circle back to the DNC in some way. That's being noticed and talked about.

3 months ago I thought it was moderately useless to keep hitting Disqus with truth bombs because it was overwhelmingly leftist attack squads running wild but I'm seeing more people calling out the lies as they find them now.

1dunno1

We'll see if that trend continues.
(08-04-2017, 09:41 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]Politics
Donald Trump likely to resign before Congress can impeach him, says senior Democrat

Jackie Speier, who represents California's 14th Congressional District near San Francisco

Donald Trump would resign before Congress is able impeach him, a senior US representative has said, as pressure mounts over his team's alleged links to Russia.

Jackie Speier, who sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said attempts by the President to pardon members of his family or fire the man appointed to investigate Russian meddling in last year’s presidential election could trigger an impeachment vote.

“I have always thought that he was never going to fulfil his full term,” she said.

“I am more convinced that he will leave before any impeachment would take place.”

On Friday it emerged that the special counsel appointed to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 vote, Robert Mueller, was using a grand jury – suggesting his probe was entering a new, more serious, phase.

The move piled further pressure on the President, whose seven months in office have been dogged by accusations that his team worked with Russia to swing the vote.

Speaking on Radio 4’s Today programme, Ms Speier said: “I do think the potential for the House to start to think in terms of impeachment is not outside the realm of possibility.

California just needs to break off and float the fuck away   Facepalm
(08-04-2017, 10:18 PM)Aces Wrote: [ -> ]

CalExit is gaining traction out there from what I'm seeing.

Democrats tried leaving the Union because we wanted to take their slaves.

Democrats trying to leave the Union because we want to take away their illegals.

Meh. If they do vote to leave and officially cut ties we can send the military in to clean out that sewer.

A good flushing is over due.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Hey, I live there! Chuckle
(08-04-2017, 11:01 PM)shakeyflyface Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, I live there!  Chuckle

You will become Joe Bowers.
The idiocracy island will turn to you as the smartest man on the island.
You will teach them to make boats that sink.
Pages: 1 2 3 4