The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Marlon Brando angry at Jews in Hollywood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The most important thing he says is at the very end, the last 2 seconds.

Have a listen (A short 25 second clip from the old Larry King Show)

Video looks old.. did he just recently say this?
(08-01-2017, 06:26 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Video looks old.. did he just recently say this?

I think Brando passed away back in 2004. And Larry King was replaced by that dipshit Piers Morgan or what ever the hell his name is a while back, then he left also. This show was filmed a while back, but since Brando died in 2004, this video was filmed before that. But it's interesting to hear this come from a person that has worked in Hollywood his entire life. And the funny part is that Brando said this right to Larry King's face, Lary is also Jewish. Chuckle
(08-01-2017, 06:30 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 06:26 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Video looks old.. did he just recently say this?

I think Brando passed away back in 2004.  And Larry King was replaced by that dipshit Piers Morgan or what ever the hell his name is a while back, then he left also. This show was filmed a while back, but since Brando died in 2004, this video was filmed before that. But it's interesting to hear this come from a person that has worked in Hollywood his entire life. And the funny part is that Brando said this right to Larry King's face, Lary is also Jewish.  Chuckle

Oh ... shows how much I follow Hollywood Lmao
(08-01-2017, 06:31 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Brando passed away back in 2004.  And Larry King was replaced by that dipshit Piers Morgan or what ever the hell his name is a while back, then he left also. This show was filmed a while back, but since Brando died in 2004, this video was filmed before that. But it's interesting to hear this come from a person that has worked in Hollywood his entire life. And the funny part is that Brando said this right to Larry King's face, Lary is also Jewish.  Chuckle

Oh ... shows how much I follow Hollywood  Lmao

PS, I'll say it again, I really love your picture. Heartflowers
(08-01-2017, 06:34 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 06:30 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]I think Brando passed away back in 2004.  And Larry King was replaced by that dipshit Piers Morgan or what ever the hell his name is a while back, then he left also. This show was filmed a while back, but since Brando died in 2004, this video was filmed before that. But it's interesting to hear this come from a person that has worked in Hollywood his entire life. And the funny part is that Brando said this right to Larry King's face, Lary is also Jewish.  Chuckle

PS, I'll say it again, I really love your picture.  Heartflowers

Thanks.. I put it up for you and my friend that's dying
(08-01-2017, 06:44 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 06:34 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 06:31 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ... shows how much I follow Hollywood  Lmao

PS, I'll say it again, I really love your picture.  Heartflowers

Thanks.. I put it up for you and my friend that's dying

cheers to good health and long life sweetheart! Drinks Heartflowers

Guest of the New Dawn

Jptdknpa Facepalm

You should come out of your mom's basement more often....

Guest of the New Dawn

Put yourself in the right perspective - this is how much you know the real world.

Guest of the New Dawn

I thought Brando left us longer ago than that....

Marlon Brando was THE Hollywood superstar - the quintessential icon. But I seem to remember in later years he fell out of grace and lived the rest of his life as some sort of hermit on his South Sea island. Now that we are mentioning it - could his son's death have been some sort of punishment for a non--heeded warning?

Pure speculation, I know and I admit it.
Pages: 1 2