The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Every now and again they have to tell some truths, right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know ADD is rife and people don't have time to watch a nearly 3 hour video - watch it in 20-25 minute chunks (and forgo the Simpson's for 10 episodes)...

This is well worth a view - just finished watching it myself...

BBC documentary which (while still lying) tells you how Banks, governments and MSM have been lying to you for decades...

If you were born before 1975 you should watch this - if you were born after 1975 you MUST watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
Will bookmark and invite some friends over to watch it.
I'll add another hour and a half - for those who can view...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-40UIKFDZ8
(07-31-2017, 08:29 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]I know ADD is rife and people don't have time to watch a nearly 3 hour video - watch it in 20-25 minute chunks (and forgo the Simpson's for 10 episodes)...

This is well worth a view - just finished watching it myself...

BBC documentary which (while still lying) tells you how Banks, governments and MSM have been lying to you for decades...

If you were born before 1975 you should watch this - if you were born after 1975 you MUST watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

I think the information age has given most add. I can barely watch television shows that I love, yet, books have been kind to me. However, I'll give it a go, little bit by little bit Chuckle

It's seriously a curse though....
Strange how the same script is repeating itself, with North Korea and Kim.
(07-31-2017, 11:53 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Strange how the same script is repeating itself, with North Korea and Kim.

How it's, all of a sudden, become a dire situation concerns me. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the few wars I'd actually support, but it is a bit "convenient" so to speak...
(07-31-2017, 11:56 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2017, 11:53 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Strange how the same script is repeating itself, with North Korea and Kim.

How it's, all of a sudden, become a dire situation concerns me. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the few wars I'd actually support, but it is a bit "convenient" so to speak...

It's not like he's been threatening for years. I agree the nukes are concerning. But, they could have stop this nonsense years ago.

@NightStalker2.0 too - this seems more against Syria than NK - but the truths told to spell the lie of Bashar Al-Assad being the boogyman are worth the watch...

They show his Dad as the boogey-man in '75 and later Saddam and particularly Ghagdaffi...

They name Henry Kissenger as a bad bastard - then they move on - but at least he gets a little credit for being an evil fuck-pig!
(08-01-2017, 12:05 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

@NightStalker2.0  too - this seems more against Syria than NK - but the truths told to spell the lie of Bashar Al-Assad being the boogyman are worth the watch...

They show his Dad as the boogey-man in '75 and later Saddam and particularly Ghagdaffi...

They name Henry Kissenger as a bad bastard - then they move on - but at least he gets a little credit for being an evil fuck-pig!

Ah, I agree. I never thought of Assad. But, you're right. Funny how it seems they follow a script though.
(08-01-2017, 12:02 AM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not like he's been threatening for years. I agree the nukes are concerning. But, they could have stop this nonsense years ago.

Pretty much about the threatening. We should have bombed the fuck out of them years ago. But all of a sudden, our leadershi, is getting questioned about it by the usuals who haven't said much about nothing until their opposition is running the Whitehouse. The Don was served a shit sandwich and, no matter what, he won't make the right decision...
Pages: 1 2