The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 9-11 what time did you hear about it -my story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

geobro

This is one for people who live outside of the u.s.a or if you have friends abroad play along all you need is a phone or your mouth no dodgy vid's from youtube .

it goes a bit like the chain mail letter thing but instead of posting you just ask people who might have heard it live that day .

taxi drivers people who listen to the news live you get the drift as it amazes me how many people i speak to that you have to explain the 5 hour time difference between the u.k and new york .

the earliest you could have heard about it in the u.k is 1 .54 pm in most of Europe

it 2.54 pm .

dare you to go out and ask 10 people that question double dare you in fact .

as i have said many many times on the day of 9-11 i arrived home after weeks away the television was on for the dog [ he watched t.v ] it was 11.20 am and it was on the t.v then but but but that is 6 .20 am in new york .

when i left to walk the dog at 11.30 am the bar/ restaurant across the road was just opening after a very quick walk around the church with the dog i was the first customer in the bar and ordered food only to be told the cook is not into midday .

fast forward to the day of 7/7 in London and i had not thought about the attacks of 9-11 i had the care factor of o for the whole thing .

i was working with a man who had lived in America for 12 years and had just returned to Scotland we were just finishing for lunch when it came on the radio about the bombing of the tube station in london .

and outside the window in Edinburgh it was getting pretty heated with a protest of the g20 that was going on nearby with bush/blair .

i asked Ian where he was in America that day of 9-11 and he told me he was working near new york and told me the way people had reacted to it .

when i told him it had been a weird morning for me he stopped me and said it must have been the afternoon here to which my other workmates replied that they heard about it in the bakers at before 10 am .

i was shocked as i had seen it live ? i thought at 11.40 am a few days later after thinking about this in a tea room of twenty plus people i put my phone on loud speaker and got put through to the sun newspaper in glasgow when i asked the reporter the what time did you hear about 9-11 question he replied 9.30 am .

i asked him to make sure of that and you could hear him shout out to others around him what time they heard it happen he replied that it had been 9.30 am when i told him to take 5 hours away you could hear a pin drop in his office and in the tearoom .

I posted this many moons ago and have posted this on loads of sites across the net , which all seem to vanish from the servers for some reason , no experts needed to research this just ask , And i have THOUSANDS OF TIMES -WELL that many people cannot be wrong

-
Very interesting

@blue , @Munchaab  you are outside the USA what do you remember ?
Even though I was in the southeastern USA when this happened, I'll give you a bump.
I was in summer holiday, putting myself through university, working a temp job in a factory in the UK Sept 11 2001...

I heard it on the radio after lunch time - probably 2pm UK time - then I got text messages from friends and loved ones giving me info...

When I got home after a 16 hour shift - I saw the 09:30 (NY time) footage repeated over and over on UK TV...

(Wondered where Bruce Willis was?!)
(07-30-2017, 11:31 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting

Hiding3

It's the anniversary of lady diana/princess diana, I call her lady Di, yesterday, so our tv stations are full of rememberance of her and her tragic death..

I remember clearly when she died.. It's the same thing as 9/11. Or my parents generation would remember when JFK died.

Can't think of 9/11 too caught up in diana at this second
(07-30-2017, 11:40 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]

Hiding3

It's the anniversary of lady diana/princess diana, I call her lady Di, yesterday, so our tv stations are full of rememberance of her and her tragic death..

I remember clearly when she died.. It's the same thing as 9/11. Or my parents generation would remember when JFK died.

Lol

Really - UK TV is all about 50 years since gays were decriminalised and the start of WWI - NOTHING about Di's murder (Sorry - Unlawful Killing) being mentioned at all!

Well when the Duke says - "End her and then shut the fuck up!" - the press over here listen!
(07-30-2017, 11:44 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 11:40 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]

Hiding3

Lol

Really - UK TV is all about 50 years since gays were decriminalised and the start of WWI - NOTHING about Di's murder (Sorry - Unlawful Killing) being mentioned at all!

Well when the Duke says - "End her and then shut the fuck up!" - the press over here listen!

That's weird.. There was a program with wills and Harry talking about her and showing old pictures.. I was balling my eyes out, I'm still teary.. Lol.. We are very much Diana lovers down under.. Anything Royal really.. But Diana was the people's princess..
(07-31-2017, 12:00 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 11:44 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 11:40 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ] Hiding3

Lol

That's weird.. There was a program with wills and Harry talking about her and showing old pictures.. I was balling my eyes out, I'm still teary.. Lol.. We are very much Diana lovers down under.. Anything Royal really.. But Diana was the people's princess..

I think the UK gets less of it because we know how GCHQ, SAS and MI6 were on the ground at the time - we're more suspicious of the Duke than the rest of the Commonwealth - the rest of Europe are equally suspicious in my experience,,,
Don't remember what time it was, I worked for a Finance company and I was home drinking that day instead of being at work, I skipped.
I remember I thought, wow, how can the American's lose track of their planes like that. When i saw the building 7 collapse without any fires, I thought that it was a real scam. So instantly I thought there was some kind of conspiracy going on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4