The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: SCARAMUCCI SPEAKS OUT ON REINCE PRIEBUS & LEAKS (FULL) INTERVIEW W/ CHRIS CUOMO | CNN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheer
(07-28-2017, 02:41 AM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]Cheer

There is so much shit happening so fast.. I can't follow all of the players.. From this interview I like him Scaramucci .. He does not use politically correct jargon and is not afraid to drop the hammer...
(07-28-2017, 09:30 AM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 02:41 AM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]Cheer

There is so much shit happening so fast.. I can't follow all of the players..  From this interview I like him Scaramucci .. He does not use politically correct jargon and is not afraid to drop the hammer...

I have a hard time too. It seems like is has been a steady shit storm for a year now. It looks like this Scaramucci is being sent in to start pushing back and it is good to see it. I hope that he is similar to Dr. Gorka who has said that he is prepared to be Trumps pit bull. They have to push back intelligently and I thought that the interview above was a good start.
Kurtz: New White House feud seizes spotlight

Published on 28 Jul 2017

'MediaBuzz' host Howard Kurtz weighs in on reports that new White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is blaming Chief of Staff Reince Priebus for leaks

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57100

Report: Top FBI Lawyer James A. Baker Under Investigation For Leaking Classified Info to Media

FBI General Counsel James Baker, a "Comey confidant," is allegedly under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice for leaking classified information to the media.

From Circa:

Three sources, with knowledge of the investigation, told Circa that Baker is the top suspect in an ongoing leak investigation, but Circa has not been able to confirm the details of what national security information or material was allegedly leaked.

A federal law enforcement official with knowledge of ongoing internal investigations in the bureau told Circa, "the bureau is scouring for leakers and there's been a lot of investigations."