The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Is this a joke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These have been popping up around the Twin Cities.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6...in_cities/

Talk about projecting a lack of confidence in the police force. Good God, man. Run for your lives.

I couldn't seem to get the image to embed so I just linked the Reddit post.
I guess this is the new norm. We have to adjust to trigger happy cops. I need to get out of the city. Running out of time.
(07-23-2017, 07:25 PM)Ebmaj7#5 Wrote: [ -> ]These have been popping up around the Twin Cities.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6...in_cities/

Talk about projecting a lack of confidence in the police force. Good God, man. Run for your lives.

I couldn't seem to get the image to embed so I just linked the Reddit post.

It might just be a gag. Not too far from the truth though if Noor's statement is true.
For a joke, you have to admit, it's good.
(07-23-2017, 07:40 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]For a joke, you have to admit, it's good.

It is a good joke. There is no other thing that it could be except an organized protest using humor.

No one can resist the truth wrapped in a good joke.
It's clearly a joke.. Chuckle
(07-23-2017, 07:46 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2017, 07:40 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]For a joke, you have to admit, it's good.

It is a good joke. There is no other thing that it could be except an organized protest using humor.

Admit it, you organized it Yeah3
It's getting hard to tell these days to days.
(07-23-2017, 08:07 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2017, 07:46 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]

Admit it, you organized it  Yeah3

Lmao

shhhh.....
(07-23-2017, 08:09 PM)Ebmaj7#5 Wrote: [ -> ]It's getting hard to tell these days to days.

You are too sweet.. It's very obvious that it's a joke..

[Image: wVqDD5e.jpg]
Pages: 1 2