The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A Wisconsin company is about to become the first in the U.S. to offer microchip implants to its employees.

Yes, you read that right. Microchip implants.

"It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby said.

The company designs software for break room markets that are commonly found in office complexes.

Just as people are able to purchase items at the market using phones, Westby wants to do the sam thing using a microchip implanted inside a person's hand.

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-t...t/4549459/
Totally bizarre. Yet, concerning.
(07-22-2017, 11:48 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Totally bizarre. Yet, concerning.
Regressive march of "progress".
Horrifying.
[Image: Better-_Call-_Saul-_Mike-_Ehrmantraut-_U...action.gif]

T-Dub

Anyone who agrees to this or actually does it need to be removed from the gene pool.

Are we the only people who sees the wrong in this?

mmmmmmmmmmmkay

HUMAN MORONS OPTING FOR fucking mark of the beast 666 NWO WE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU SO microchip implants for goddamn VENDING MACHINE CONVENIENCE at work?

The term human should be stricken from language and replaced with idiot parade.

Facepalm

Good morning.
I think I need coffee.
Quote:"It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby said.

The company designs software for break room markets that are commonly found in office complexes.

Just as people are able to purchase items at the market using phones, Westby wants to do the sam thing using a microchip implanted inside a person's hand.

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-t...t/4549459/
Never....
I told people back when these chips first came out for pets and livestock it wouldn't be long before the public would be conditioned to accept them under their skin.

The owners of that company should be hung.  Scream1
There is nope hope for this culture...it's cooked. This chip/AI/surviellance/data structure is flatlining any natural evolution. Anyone resisting/not complying will be destroyed...ultimately.
Fine.
Ta.
Pages: 1 2