The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Sean Spicer resigns as Press Secretary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"WASHINGTON — Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of the New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director."

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html?referer=https://www.google.com

I guess there has been long standing bad blood between Scaramucci and Spicer. Wonder what the REAL story is?
i was 2 secs from posting this
This is an interview from a year ago.

Anthony Scaramucci on His Road to Success (Founder of Skybridge Capital)

Sorry, man. I figured someone would be on it. I find myself wanting to question just about everything that has to do with the WH these days.
You know there is more to the story than just Spicer not liking the guy. I guess the President asked him to stay on and he said he couldn't as hiring Scaramucci was "a grave mistake" Sounds pretty ominous.
Spicer is probably right.

Then there is the 'other' side to his job besides office politics. Dealing with the retards in the MSM.

You couldn't pay me enough to talk to those bobble headed clowns.
I like Spicer. Makes me wonder though, if there is infighting going on within the administration?
(07-21-2017, 01:49 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I like Spicer. Makes me wonder though, if there is infighting going on within the administration?

Of course there is. The DNC is made up of neo-libs, progressives and liberals with a few other factions fighting it out right now.

The GOP is the same. Factions everywhere. Factions as far as the eye can see. And all of them busy trying to one-up the rest.

Trump's own VP is a neo-con's neo-con.
Scaramucci announces Sanders promotion

Published on 21 Jul 2017

Anthony Scaramucci makes his first remarks as the incoming White House communications director.

(07-21-2017, 01:49 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I like Spicer. Makes me wonder though, if there is infighting going on within the administration?

Without a doubt there is infighting. That bait the President took the other day when he said "If I had known Sessions was going to recuse himself, I never would have hired him" kind of showed the disarray of the staff. They are saying this is another transition. That has been about all that have had for 6 months is one transition after another. I realize much is out of the President's hands when it comes to these things, (he could fire everybody and pardon himself and whatever staff he wanted to, to be honest) but his decisions over the last two weeks are leading me to believe this Russia bullshit is starting to get to him.
(07-21-2017, 02:53 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]Scaramucci announces Sanders promotion

Published on 21 Jul 2017

Anthony Scaramucci makes his first remarks as the incoming White House communications director.

They ate him alive! I don't know if anyone else watched it. They had a heyday with him. Yikes.
Pages: 1 2 3