The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Cringe is Strong with this One.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lmao

Buzz Aldrin's face when Donald Trump Jr. talks about space is absolutely hilarious

Published on 2 Jul 2017

Buzz Aldrin's face when Donald Trump Jr. talks about space is absolutely hilarious

A look can say a thousand words.
he was saying to self...what the hell?
(07-04-2017, 11:45 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]he was saying to self...what the hell?

Lmao pricless
Buzz has a well-known alcoholic history. Maybe those are signs of alcoholism showing up in the brain in old age 1dunno1 Troll2

Wasn't Buzz one of the astronauts who said he saw some kind of craft when he was up there?

We earthlings really need to get our differences worked out and stop waging wars and genocides on one another. Once we're in direct and known, open contact with others who live in this universe, we'll have much greater things to do.

We simply cannot afford to waste our money on Human strife and war.

What was he saying in those non verbal cues? I found it difficult to really be certain what he was expressing.
Seems pretty spot on Shake.. truely anoid..

Yeah3
(07-04-2017, 03:06 PM)Archangel Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't Buzz one of the astronauts who said he saw some kind of craft when he was up there?  

We earthlings really need to get our differences worked out and stop waging wars and genocides on one another.  Once we're in direct and known, open contact with others who live in this universe, we'll have much greater things to do.  

We simply cannot afford to waste our money on Human strife and war.  

What was he saying in those non verbal cues?  I found it difficult to really be certain what he was expressing.

I doubt that we will ever be told the truth, but the reaction in the OP video looks like the reaction of someone who knows 100% for sure that President Trump has gone off the script of the speech that was written for him.

Again, I doubt that we will ever be told the truth but here is one of the possibilities.

1dunno1

The more that I think about it...perhaps Trump has finally signed his death warrent.

President Trump Re-establishes National Space Council, US PRESIDENT TO MAKE SPACE RACE GREAT AGAIN!

Published on 2 Jul 2017

Close Encounters UFO Providing News about UFO, Space, Astronomy, Technology, Science and Conspiracy Theories from Around the World. Watch Daily Updates and News from Around the Web! Email us YOUR footage and help us Continue the work with the Channel.

When Buzz was born, Pluto and Mars were opposite (180 degree offset).  The reason I know is because on 7/2/2017, Pluto was exactly opposite Mars while I was researching.  Came across Buzz's name.  

Quote:Michelangelo, Richard Nixon, Justin Trudeau, Mohandas Gandhi, Joséphine de Beauharnais, Buzz Aldrin, Woody Allen, David Cronenberg, Juliette Binoche, Juliette Lewis, Matthew Broderick, John Belushi, Ian McKellen, Michelle Pfeiffer, Kirk Douglas, Cindy Crawford, Marcia Cross, Mary Shelley, Howard Hughes, JonBenet Ramsey, Mel B, Dido, La Toya Jackson, Vivienne Westwood, Jamie Oliver, H.P Lovecraft, Vivian Robson, Helmut Newton, Giovanni Falcone, Charles/Camilla Davison.

http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-square-pluto/
Pages: 1 2 3