The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Teen YouTuber Shoots and Kills Boyfriend in Video Stunt, Police Say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:A 19-year-old aspiring YouTube star’s boyfriend is dead after she shot him in the chest in a video stunt gone wrong, according to a criminal complaint filed on Wednesday.

Norman County Sheriff Jeremy Thornton said in a statement that Monalisa Perez of Minnesota was arrested after she shot her boyfriend Pedro Ruiz III, 22, in the chest. According to court documents, she shot him with a gold Desert Eagle .50 caliber handgun — considered one of the most powerful pistols in the world — in the grass outside their home while he held up a hardcover encyclopedia to block the bullet.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen...nt-n777851

Darwin Awards winner.
(06-29-2017, 11:02 AM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:A 19-year-old aspiring YouTube star’s boyfriend is dead after she shot him in the chest in a video stunt gone wrong, according to a criminal complaint filed on Wednesday.

Norman County Sheriff Jeremy Thornton said in a statement that Monalisa Perez of Minnesota was arrested after she shot her boyfriend Pedro Ruiz III, 22, in the chest. According to court documents, she shot him with a gold Desert Eagle .50 caliber handgun — considered one of the most powerful pistols in the world — in the grass outside their home while he held up a hardcover encyclopedia to block the bullet.

Darwin Awards winner.

[Image: Darwinwins-1_zps5281c310.jpg]
(06-29-2017, 11:02 AM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]

Darwin Awards winner.

[Image: dStQ4aO.jpg]
There thinning the gene pool again. Chuckle
A desert Eagle 50 caliber????

What the fuck were they thinking? I have shot one before and it is literally a hand cannon. Big heavy and kicks like a mule.

And how about Mr.Dumbass boyfriend? Ok honey aim for the chest... DUHHHH!!!!!

[Image: V0fC3W6.png]

[Image: PC1bTHC.jpg]
What kind of encyclopedia was it?
(06-30-2017, 12:04 AM)Folks. Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of encyclopedia was it?

Chuckle So do I ...Morbid Curiosity

T-Dub

I gotta learn how to search threads properly.

Sry.. Facepalm
(06-29-2017, 01:12 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]A desert Eagle 50 caliber????

What the fuck were they thinking?  I have shot one before and it is literally a hand cannon. Big heavy and kicks like a mule.

And how about Mr.Dumbass boyfriend?  Ok honey aim for the chest... DUHHHH!!!!!

[Image: V0fC3W6.png]

[Image: PC1bTHC.jpg]

That's the kind of gun you want as a sidearm if you are among big African game. One of the very few handguns that can do more then just piss off a lion if you get in a great shot at close range. Maybe they should have put a few layers of tin foil over the book to help slow that bad boy down to where the exit wound would only be the size of a bowling ball.

I would not have been stupid enough to try that stunt even with a .22 short from a snub nose.