The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Mathematical secrets of the Egyptians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Well, gee, let's see here, here's a simple post off the top of my head, with just the things I know from my studies

No youtube or links needed :)

-----------------------------------------------------

The known Egyptian scripts have zero symbols for an eclipse, whereas Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian, etc, all have them

Egyptians left almost zero texts dealing with mathematical astronomy, whereas Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian left hundreds of thousands of ephemeris ( tabels of astronomical observations, recorded in cuneiform ) , omen texts, and procedural texts ( magic ), all based around astronomy / mathematics

From the Egyptian priesthood tradition of oral teaching, instead of writing things down, we can also see how the knowledge of astronomy was well hidden

This is echoed in the colophon of texts to the initiate High Priests of the offspring of Sin-leqi-unninni ( Priest of the Moon ), the 1st person narrator who gave us the best copy of the Gilgamesh epic, where it states:

Tablet of Anu-belsunu, lamentation priest of Anu, son of Nidinti-Anu, descendant of Sin-leqi-unninni,
Urukean ... Whoever reveres Anu, Ellil and Ea [shall not take] it [away] by theft
. Ephemeris, wisdom of
Anutu, secret of the [great] god[s], wisdom of the scholars. One who knows may show [one who knows];
one who does not know may not [see. Restriction] of Anu, Ellil and [Ea, the great gods]

Colophon to TCL 6, 24+ (lunar ephemeris). "

From the paper " Secrets in the Library: Protected Knowledge and Professional Identity in Late Babylonian Uruk "

The Egyptian " royal cubit " is divided into seven palms of four digits or " fingers " each

" Fingers " are a Sumerian unit, that was used to measure eclipse magnitudes

The magnitude of an eclipse measures the shadows

[Image: magnitude-of-eclipse.png?1]

The " finger " , also " horn " and " fret " ( of musical instrument ) shows that the Egyptians used the Sumerian units

si [HORN] (262x: ED IIIa, ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Lagash II, Ur III, Early Old Babylonian, Old Babylonian, Middle Babylonian, unknown) wr. si "horn; finger; fret" Akk. qarnu; ubānu

Cogmnate to the Hebrew " qeren " if you care to look it up

This means that the pyramids were built using units that the Sumerians used to track the Sun and Moon through the zodiac ( horns )

[Image: 156e79z.jpg]

Here's the cognates from Old Akkadian ( Sumerian in the case of Omen texts ) to Egyptian to Hebrew

[Image: 2aeqhzp.jpg]

Hammurabi even mentioned it...in the stele of a finger ( Helloooooo)

[Image: louvre-code-hammurabi-roi-babylone_1.jpg]

This naturally is " the flood " in ancient texts, but I won't bore you any longer

There's a few " mathematical principals of the pyramids " ( ACTUAL mathematical principles, and not woo numerology )

But, I posted all this already a few months ago, and it sank off the front page with not a single response

Yet,......you won't find that information in a single one of your whackdoodle youtube videos and thus it is " original content " that you say you are looking for

So, I know you'll remove this too, but I just wanted to point out that I don't think you're actually interested in the topic/s

So there's a " finger " right back at ya

[Image: 4U2H575]

and munchaab, put a dunce cap on your cat avatar Yeah3
Have you spent the last two days starting threads in this forum because a thread of yours from months ago did not get a response?

Is my understanding correct?
(06-24-2017, 06:25 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you guys wanted to discuss " mathematical principles of the pyramids " ?

I mean, sorry I didn't look up exercise machines for you yesterday, I just found it dull and uninteresting, .....like your responses

I can see that you are the typical forum goer, sitting around posting memes and pouncing with a loud " FAIL ! " when somebody ruffles your feathers, but likely never posting anything of substance yourself

Why didn't they ask about things they are ACTUALLY interested in ?

That's just some poser shit

That video munchaab posted is literally comically dilettante

That's because CT people are like a bunch of people who pass around a chewed up sandwich by spitting it into each others' mouths

Lol

I'm sure if you actually had any interest in what you guys asked for, you'd at least know the ABC's of the topics

rofl

Take the hint - we are not interested in you!

Take a very long walk off a very short pier you pretentious, arrogant, insulting distraction!

How many IPs do we have to ban before you understand - it is YOU that is out of place and out of order here!
(06-24-2017, 06:25 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you guys wanted to discuss " mathematical principles of the pyramids " ?

I mean, sorry I didn't look up exercise machines for you yesterday, I just found it dull and uninteresting, .....like your responses

I can see that you are the typical forum goer, sitting around posting memes and pouncing with a loud " FAIL ! " when somebody ruffles your feathers, but likely never posting anything of substance yourself

That's because CT people are like a bunch of people who pass around a chewed up sandwich by spitting it into each others' mouths

Lol

I'm sure if you actually had any interest in what you guys asked for, you'd at least know the ABC's of the topics

rofl

One member asked about the pyramids. One member.

I was already doing my own research and have concluded it to my satisfaction. Since you were out there and opened up a thread claiming to have a day to kill I brought up a topic that is more serious than you could understand. You gave it no attention because your intent was to start a pissing match with members here that you were already holding a grudge against.

What I, or what any of the rest of us are doing in this forum, or any other forum, or any other activities is simply none of your business.

Frankly, I think that I could explain a whole lot of things to you, but we both know that it would be a waste of time.

You posted here out of arrogance then, and you post now out of arrogance.

Perhaps you should start something of your own, and build it just the way that you like.

Your bitterness is poisoning you. Seek help.
Its interesting information.
I'm into meanings, what implications are there in the information?
I'm not a scholar of ancient texts and traditions.
It seems like there is more you are pointing at.

Most of us here are middle-aged.
Low tollerance for ego games or toxicity.
That's the pushback you're getting.

Kick back and relax in style, drop attitude and pretense.
And your info will be appreciated.
(06-25-2017, 12:12 AM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]Its interesting information.

I have an even better idea OP.... Find a different forum to try and poison with your proxy jumping bullshit. Do you always hang out where you are not wanted?

Guest posting is allowed but not encouraged ..we encourage membership. It is free and much more honest all around. All of the bullshit comes from "guests" hiding and trying to cause problems. You are here to cause problems and discontent only OP.

I'm patient.. Team Fringe is patient ... Beware the FURY of a patient Fringer.

Yeah, that's some poser level shit

Pretend you are interested in something when you aren't

What else do you want to read about ?

How about quantum mechanics

rofl

(06-25-2017, 12:12 AM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]Its interesting information.

No explanations needed

I'm well familiar with most of you for years now

No point in asking though, obviously I'm just a copy pasting ignorant doosh and don't know anything

Here, man

Here's a youtube video about the secrets of the pyramids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7o0rf6o-z0

all I had to do was search " math, pyramids " on YT

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

See how easy it is to be smart ?

(06-24-2017, 06:31 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol

rofl

Take the hint - we are not interested in you!

Take a very long walk off a very short pier you pretentious, arrogant, insulting distraction!

How many IPs do we have to ban before you understand - it is YOU that is out of place and out of order here!

you are a poser Yeah3
*yawn*
Pages: 1 2