The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Beef-eaters should be ‘hanged in public’ for consuming sacred cows, says Hindu leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The leader of an Indian nationalist Hindu organization has stirred up controversy by saying that beef-eaters should be hanged in public. The inflammatory statement has prompted some MPs to demand her arrest.
Sadhvi Saraswati, the leader of the nationalist Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) organization, made the comment while speaking at the All India Hindu Convention in Panaji, Goa, on Thursday.

“I would recommend to the government of India that those who consider it a status symbol to eat the meat of one’s own mother should be hanged in public,” Saraswati said, as quoted by the Press Trust of India.

“Then only people will realize that it is our duty to protect the ‘gau mata,’” she said, using a Hindi term which translates to “mother cow."

Cows are considered sacred by Hindus, who make up almost 80 percent of India’s population, according to 2011 census data.

https://www.rt.com/news/392582-hang-cow-eaters-india/
Humans are silly as fuck all.
ok then. let me go hang myself right now because he said so!! *brb hanging self, may not be back later all...its been fun *sighs *

I like eating beef over chicken and pork. But with rising prices, i cant enjoy my rib eye and filet mignon. When my dad was working inventory at hotel many years ago, he would pinch a few to take home. Rib eye, filet mignon, baby back ribs, chicken oh my!
Hang them all.. Sinners..
(06-16-2017, 09:01 PM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]The muslim population in India is closer to 50%

Well. Hmm.

Seems that might ...

Well, never mind.

Anon
(06-16-2017, 12:29 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]The leader of an Indian nationalist Hindu organization has stirred up controversy by saying that beef-eaters should be hanged in public. The inflammatory statement has prompted some MPs to demand her arrest.
Sadhvi Saraswati, the leader of the nationalist Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) organization, made the comment while speaking at the All India Hindu Convention in Panaji, Goa, on Thursday.

“I would recommend to the government of India that those who consider it a status symbol to eat the meat of one’s own mother should be hanged in public,” Saraswati said, as quoted by the Press Trust of India.

“Then only people will realize that it is our duty to protect the ‘gau mata,’” she said, using a Hindi term which translates to “mother cow."

Cows are considered sacred by Hindus, who make up almost 80 percent of India’s population, according to 2011 census data.

https://www.rt.com/news/392582-hang-cow-eaters-india/

Wait a second.. Sacred Mother? She callin my Mama a cow? [Image: r1aLMTk.jpg]

Now ya see? See that!

That is why I am not a Hindu... One of the good reasons anyway.
(06-16-2017, 09:01 PM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]I know Hindus who secretly eat beef and pork.... So....

Well those sneaky so and so's.....

Pass me some ribs!!!

If they are " sacred " then why let them wander around eating poo and garbage on the streets ?

All I can say here is Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
Pages: 1 2