The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 'FATTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD' NOW REGRETS IT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is ever so slightly politically incorrect! Angel2

Published on 15 Jun 2017

Being morbidly obese isn't an achievement.

stupid dumbass people i swear
Facepalm
NOOO REGERTS!!

*eats whole hams*
It's fucking retarded.. I find it hard to put on weight and I eat a lot, I don't know how she could just keep eating..

I do know in real life, a fat activist.. Lol.. She does all sorts of performance art, naked, photoshoots, stage shows and she even has made a documentary film on it..

She is huge..

She dated my friend and it took him 18 months after they broke up for him to lose the weight he gained, he said she just wouldn't even walk to the corner shop to get milk, they would have to drive, and the eating never stopped..

Burp.
(06-15-2017, 09:13 PM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2017, 07:14 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]This is ever so slightly politically incorrect!  Angel2

Published on 15 Jun 2017

Watch the movie FEED. (it's worth it just to see him naked, but I digress)
Alex Oloughlin became interested in the whole feeders fetish, and wrote a screenplay about it.
Fascinating shit.
Try to get the DVD, instead of watching it online, because the extras are also fascinating and there's an alternate ending, which I much preferred to the one they used.

Sounds interesting. I don't think I could watch it though.. So tell us about him naked? Huge dick?

@~mc~ wants to know.. Hiding3

Blink
Now,now,let's not fat shame. I mean, it can't be her fault that her goal in life was to be a cow. Eyeroll
I don't pity her for her miscarriages.Obviously, she isn't coherent enough to raise a child.
And the dumb ass boyfriend Eyeroll
I didn't like being overweight either, it is hard on the body, your organs.  Its ok to carry some weight but too much is too much.  I guess 1/3 of people now are overweight, and 1/3 of all people are obese.  So only 1 out of 3 people is anywhere near an ideal weight.  It is the culture we live in, with fast food, and quick processed food.  I lost over a hundred pounds by becoming a vegetarian and taking up walking.  i was actually in love with someone when I did it, so that can be a great motivator, she wanted me to look healthy.  I was wearing size 50 pants.  You should try to walk at least one hour a day, that helps you maintain a healthy weight.  I wake up, drink my litre of water every morning.  For breakfast, lately I've been heating up some vegetables.  If you don't want to be a vegetarian then chicken or fish are the best.  I was working at the arena as a security guard when I did this, and lots of people asked me how I did it, and some people even noticed.
When I was obese, my back hurt and I snored, and both went away when I lost weight.  You can cure a lot of health problems by reaching your ideal weight.

Basically I went from 310 pounds to 190 pounds, well I got down to 170 but that is too low, so I started eating pizza's. That helped.  Make sure to stay away from sugar and flour though.

I guess I should add it took me 11 months to reach my goal weight.
(06-16-2017, 03:11 AM)titanic1 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't like being overweight either, it is hard on the body, your organs.  Its ok to carry some weight but too much is too much.  I guess 1/3 of people now are overweight, and 1/3 of all people are obese.  So only 1 out of 3 people is anywhere near an ideal weight.  It is the culture we live in, with fast food, and quick processed food.  I lost over a hundred pounds by becoming a vegetarian and taking up walking.  i was actually in love with someone when I did it, so that can be a great motivator, she wanted me to look healthy.  I was wearing size 50 pants.  You should try to walk at least one hour a day, that helps you maintain a healthy weight.  I wake up, drink my litre of water every morning.  For breakfast, lately I've been heating up some vegetables.  If you don't want to be a vegetarian then chicken or fish are the best.  I was working at the arena as a security guard when I did this, and lots of people asked me how I did it, and some people even noticed.
When I was obese, my back hurt and I snored, and both went away when I lost weight.  You can cure a lot of health problems by reaching your ideal weight.

Basically I went from 310 pounds to 190 pounds, well I got down to 170 but that is too low, so I started eating pizza's. That helped.  Make sure to stay away from sugar and flour though.

I guess I should add it took me 11 months to reach my goal weight.

That's amazing.. Don't they say kilos instead of pounds in Canada?

So, you are quite tall?
(06-16-2017, 01:03 AM)Blue Spinach Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2017, 09:13 PM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2017, 07:14 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]This is ever so slightly politically incorrect!  Angel2

Published on 15 Jun 2017

Watch the movie FEED. (it's worth it just to see him naked, but I digress)
Alex Oloughlin became interested in the whole feeders fetish, and wrote a screenplay about it.
Fascinating shit.
Try to get the DVD, instead of watching it online, because the extras are also fascinating and there's an alternate ending, which I much preferred to the one they used.

Sounds interesting. I don't think I could watch it though.. So tell us about him naked? Huge dick?

@~mc~ wants to know..  Hiding3

Blink

Ham
Pages: 1 2 3