The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Why Didn’t the Grenfell Towers Collapse After Burning for Over 12 Hours?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Yeah, go ask an older aviation guy if he is willing to discuss 9/11 or better yet, go have a talk with a older industrial engineer.
Grenfell Tower Fire
Quote:A fire of unknown origins started shortly before 1 a.m. on 14 June 2017 at the 24-story Grenfell Tower apartment block in North Kensington, West London, England. The call to the fire brigade is recorded for 1:16 (911 = Back to the Future)...
[Image: blogger-image--1766194587.jpg]
Cause they weren't building 7 of the World Trade Center. Only buildings with classified information about where 2 trillion dollars went collapse right away, without even getting hit by a plane, and buildings designed to withstand a jet liner crash pancake and collapse, it certainly isn't a rigged demolition. wink wink.
(06-14-2017, 06:44 PM)titanic1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cause they weren't building 7 of the World Trade Center.  Only buildings with classified information about where 2 trillion dollars went collapse right away, without even getting hit by a plane, and buildings designed to withstand a jet liner crash pancake and collapse, it certainly isn't a rigged demolition. wink wink.

Worth a lol Bump Chuckle
I knew that someone was going to ask this. I did not want it to be me. Chuckle
(06-14-2017, 06:44 PM)titanic1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cause they weren't building 7 of the World Trade Center.  Only buildings with classified information about where 2 trillion dollars went collapse right away, without even getting hit by a plane, and buildings designed to withstand a jet liner crash pancake and collapse, it certainly isn't a rigged demolition. wink wink.

Standard procedure for buildings falling, is the plans for the new one must underway at least a year
in advance. That was the case in WTC 7, Bloomberg set the new design for WTC 7 underway a good year before 9/11.

I'd not be surprised if this one, even if it doesn't fall on it's own, will be intentionally demolished with explosives.
It's still burning - top 12 or so floors - 24 hours now...

"Not at risk of collapse"
(06-14-2017, 07:02 PM)Archangel Wrote: [ -> ]

Standard procedure for buildings falling, is the plans for the new one must underway at least a year
in advance.  That was the case in WTC 7, Bloomberg set the new design for WTC 7 underway a good year before 9/11.

I'd not be surprised if this one, even if it doesn't fall on it's own, will be intentionally demolished with explosives.

[Image: larrypullitmeme.jpg]
Requires explosives to separate concrete from steel.
Pages: 1 2