The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: horrible child abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Accused Of Rubbing Hot Sauce In 2-Month-Old's Eyes

A Moorhead, Minnesota, father allegedly put hot sauce in his two-month-old daughter's eyes.

From April 10 to May 30, Shawn Michael Foltz, 31, is accused of abusing the baby. On May 30, the child was brought to the Essentia Health emergency room by her mother and police officers saw that she had dark bruises over both eyes, red marks on her back, and a bruise on her shoulder, the Duluth News Tribune reports.

There was also a red mark on the baby's chest, just below her chin, according to Valley News Live.

The criminal complaint against Foltz states that the mother told police that her daughter and three-year-old son had been in the care of their father earlier in the evening before she went to the emergency room. The mother said that Foltz told her the child's injuries were sustained by her brother hitting her with a toy gun, according to the Duluth News Tribune.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...Answers%29

~mc~

dammit SR :(
yes. he should have a tatoo on forehead: im a child abuser.
That would be only the beginning of surgical intervention necessary. Impossible to understand how people can do such things to others, especially the helpless, and hope that child gets a chance in life and her vision is not permanently affected. He should suffer the same punishment, before or after more surgical intervention. Prison is too good for subhumans like him, as well as the mother. He admitted he would be at work thinking of ways to punish this child. Surgical intervention for both parents so they can't reproduce again. He'd look funny in a swimsuit once I got done with him.
(06-13-2017, 12:19 PM)Fringer Wrote: [ -> ]That would be only the beginning of surgical intervention necessary.  Impossible to understand how people can do such things to others, especially the helpless, and hope that child gets a chance in life and her vision is not permanently affected.  He should suffer the same punishment, before or after more surgical intervention.  Prison is too good for subhumans like him, as well as the mother.  He admitted he would be at work thinking of ways to punish this child.  Surgical intervention for both parents so they can't reproduce again.  He'd look funny in a swimsuit once I got done with him.

The mindset of someone who could even consider punishing a baby for anything is beyond my comprehension. Poor child. There is no rehabilitating that kind of mind.

T-Dub

(06-13-2017, 04:14 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2017, 12:19 PM)Fringer Wrote: [ -> ]That would be only the beginning of surgical intervention necessary.  Impossible to understand how people can do such things to others, especially the helpless, and hope that child gets a chance in life and her vision is not permanently affected.  He should suffer the same punishment, before or after more surgical intervention.  Prison is too good for subhumans like him, as well as the mother.  He admitted he would be at work thinking of ways to punish this child.  Surgical intervention for both parents so they can't reproduce again.  He'd look funny in a swimsuit once I got done with him.

The mindset of someone who could even consider punishing a baby for anything is beyond my comprehension. Poor child. There is no rehabilitating that kind of mind.

Bump
i know none of us want to read about abuse. but senseless acts like this, prompts me to post.