The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: So this is where we all go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

I just stumbled upon here .. got banned again from GLP then I went to lop.. but I really don't like the lop because they are so much for Hillary is sickening. So here I am.
(06-13-2017, 01:03 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I just stumbled upon here .. got banned again from GLP then I went to lop.. but I really don't like the lop because they are so much for Hillary is sickening. So here I am.

Hi, welcome to the-fringe...

Do we know you from LOP or GLP? - many of us have been around for a long while on many forums.

Glad you found us - consider reging up?!

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
cheers.

(06-13-2017, 01:03 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I just stumbled upon here .. got banned again from GLP then I went to lop.. but I really don't like the lop because they are so much for Hillary is sickening. So here I am.

I would imagine... lol!! been on those 2 sites for many many years. lol! Glad to be here .
No one likes Hillary here, you should see the emoti section on her..

Hitlery
(06-13-2017, 01:21 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

I would imagine... lol!! been on those 2 sites for many many years. lol! Glad to be here .

What was your AV or handle?

I was Frigg Stuyvesant on both from GLP circa 2004.. [Image: HzAhOyp.gif]

What did you go by?

Welcome greetings and salutations btw!
(06-13-2017, 01:31 AM)Blue Spinach Wrote: [ -> ]No one likes Hillary here, you should see the emoti section on her..

Hitlery

[Image: XIR6pUD.gif]
I know a couple who met on glp and got married, he moved to Europe and they have been happily married for years..

Anyone else know any romantic couplings from the forums?
You don't have to pay to not get banned here Chuckle
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-13-2017, 02:41 AM)Blue Spinach Wrote: [ -> ]I know a couple who met on glp and got married, he moved to Europe and they have been happily married for years..

Anyone else know any romantic couplings from the forums?

I've had girls literally show up twice on my doorstep somewhat unannounced..poor things. I hate to disappoint..but..uhhhm.
They were crazy anyhow.
Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3