The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Caught off guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SR is on his tablet

If anyone come across mp3 media players such as 5k player...dont trust this program! After i downloaded it, it screwed up pc, went into limited acct mode...luckily was able to use point restore.. Just a headsup.

https://www.5kplayer.com/
Looks pretty legit.  Thanks for the warning!
wow that program literally corrupted my user acct..luckily i was able to go into the bowels of the pc and fiddled with the registry -after carefully reading artciles on how to regain access to acct normally, iam back on! i saved myself from resetting the pc.. the restore point option failed btw. of course i sent a stern email to that company. you never know what is going to happen from the point of downloading a program to opening and running it.
i got response from company...looks like its based in china? the rep couldn't understand my email..tried to send me a download link instead, ROTFL. poor customer service.
(06-11-2017, 02:51 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]i got response from company...looks like its based in china? the rep couldn't understand my email..tried to send me a download link instead, ROTFL. poor customer service.

Yeah it's one of those things. If you buy anything from china don't expect any customer service. Just plan on throwing it away and getting a new one.