The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: MTV will livestream Sunday’s Manchester benefit concert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — MTV will broadcast live online Ariana Grande’s “One Love Manchester” benefit concert aimed at helping victims of the May 22 suicide attack at the pop star’s concert.
The livestream will be carried at the website www.onelovemanchester.mtv.com , the network said Saturday.
Disney’s young adult cable network Freeform will air the full concert live at 2 p.m. EDT on Sunday, while ABC plans a one-hour highlight special following its NBA Finals telecast. The concert will also be broadcast on more than 130 iHeartRadio stations.

https://apnews.com/2614624345804b588dc3d...it-concert

ill be sure to watch it. pray that the event will go smoothly

~mc~

I'll be watching

Thanks SR!
link to article not work again? boom

Associated press

~mc~

I'll pin so others will see
(06-04-2017, 02:24 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]link to article not work again? boom

Associated press

Fixed it in the OP for you - had font and colour tags around it - which stops it automatically becoming a hyperlink...

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
(06-04-2017, 02:28 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2017, 02:24 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]link to article not work again? boom

Associated press

Fixed it in the OP for you - had font and colour tags around it - which stops it automatically becoming a hyperlink...

thx for the help
(06-04-2017, 02:28 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I'll pin so others will see

:lol;

I was about to do that too - but I was editing the OP to make the link work as you pinned - so my post unpinned it...

Odd glitch - but no bad - fixed that too...

~mc~

(06-04-2017, 02:32 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2017, 02:28 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I'll pin so others will see

:lol;

I was about to do that too - but I was editing the OP to make the link work as you pinned - so my post unpinned it...

Odd glitch - but no bad - fixed that too...

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

Thanks munchie...

Glad everyone here is safe... hope tomorrow's concert goes smoothly

Heartflowers
I'll keep it open in a separate tab and keep an eye on it. I hope it goes smoothly. Heartflowers