The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: do you have 13 million dollars lying around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thats what it would cost to buy the latest rolls royce car. the rolls royce sweptail its called... 

[Image: P90261371_highRes_rolls-royce-sweptail.jpg]

Without a shadow of a doubt the star of this year’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, the one-off Rolls-Royce Sweptail is a heavily modified Phantom with an eye-watering asking price to match its special status. While company CEO, Torsten Müller-Otvös, refers to rumors about the car costing a whopping £10 million ($12.8M) being nothing more than “speculation,” he does say it was “substantially expensive, substantially expensive.” As a matter of fact, Rolls’ head honcho mentions the one-of-a-kind build is “probably the most expensive new car ever.”

https://www.motor1.com/news/146815/rolls-royce-sweptail-expensive-ever/

[Image: Rolls-Royce-Sweptail-4-1400x788.jpg]

~mc~

(06-03-2017, 12:31 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]I know a guy who owns a couple of them. He has one Here in LA, and one in Japan.  I'd bet my last donut he gets one of these. 
Looks like his kind of car.

Last donut Chuckle
Let me check the couch cushions. I may have that sort of coin laying about.
I'm buying one for MC.. 13mill? Ppppffffttttt!!!!! That's nuthen mate..
Have to put it on layaway...
It is a car... Get the fuck out of here...  13 million. 

Suckers.
One day in the future the fucktard who made the thing and the fucktard who purchased it will wonder why they are being hauled up to a guillotine by a mob of communist revolutionaries.
Only 13 million?

*checks super secret shoebox stash
Its not about the money folks. Its just that its Butt ugly..

Slap
(06-03-2017, 09:09 AM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]Its not about the money folks. Its just that its Butt ugly..

Slap

I don't know about butt ugly but it certainly isn't 13 million worth of pretty.

At tops maybe 250K. If it has a 12 cylinder turbo charged engine. 

But even at that price, it had better ride so smooth that it feels like I'm floating on a cloud.
Pages: 1 2