The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Scientists are building a DMT machine that will help them 'talk to aliens'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People have been trying to contact aliens for a while now. Egon Arenberg, a web marketer from South Florida, seems an unlikely guy to have nailed it. But he's one of a handful of people who thinks he’s found a way to do just that — with a brand-new machine.

Only, his machine's key component isn't nuts or bolts, antennae or telescopes.

It’s DMT.

Arenberg is one of a small but growing group of people who believe that this obscure, powerful drug can be used to contact extraterrestrial life.

"Contact has been made," says Arenberg. "We've found life."

See, when DMT is smoked — often in high school basements, college dorms and estates in Silicon Valley — it makes you "see" weird dancing characters: animals, cartoons, aliens and elves. Some people say it makes them astral travel to new worlds. The people who see these things aren't crazy — anyone who vapes enough DMT will see these entities, too ... for five crazy minutes.

However, Arenberg, like thousands of others, believes the things people see on DMT aren’t just hallucinations or imagined characters in a strange dream. He thinks they are real. Real like your dog is real. Or you are real. Or maybe real like bacteria or radio waves are real; real but invisible … most of the time. That’s why he wants to make a special DMT machine — to explore, and hopefully contact things he believes exists outside conscious perception.

After all, it took special instruments to prove that radio waves and bacteria are real. So, following in the footsteps of science, Arenberg and others hope to build a machine based on a design put forth by two academics in this scientific paper from last summer. It's a basically a DMT drip, to meter out DMT, to get high and stable amounts in the bloodstream. It's how anesthetists keep a stable concentration of anesthesia in patients' brains during surgery.

Once they get the machine built — and someone will probably eventually do it — a subject will climb into a bed. There will be a needle in the arm. A tube running down from a bag. A heart monitor. A blood pressure cuff. Beeping and whirring of machines. And in this bed, hooked to this machine, DMT will race through the blood of the brave person, and they'll blast off. Not for five minutes, like a normal DMT trip, but perhaps for five hours, into what the machine's inventors say is the perceived "alternate universe."

more: http://www.therooster.com/blog/contact-h...alk-aliens
I volunteer in the name of science!

~mc~

(05-31-2017, 11:10 AM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]I volunteer in the name of science!

Chuckle
(05-31-2017, 11:10 AM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]I volunteer in the name of science!

Hey, get in line!!

Chuckle Hugs

~mc~

(05-31-2017, 01:46 PM)HardTruth Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, get in line!!

Chuckle Hugs

I'm after pope.. then you Ham

Heartflowers