The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This Is What Happens When You Wear Semen-Scented Perfume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Long story short, I wore it for five days.

Sunday:
First off, Secretions Magnifique smells a lot different in the vial than it does in the open air. When you sniff the vial it could almost be Axe body spray, but when it's diffused, it smells sour and metallic. "It has these blood notes. It has these synthetic notes—the iron," Olya told me. When those blood notes get anywhere near the upper half of your body, it feels like you have a mouthful of pennies. As I'm walking to the train, I keep getting whiffs of myself and have to stop and gag several times. This perfume is fucking gross. When I get to school, a classmate tells me I smell like her ex-boyfriend.

Monday:
I'm a little bit more used to the smell, so I don't gag when I'm on the train. I do get some weird looks from strangers, but that might be because I was staring intently at their faces and trying to detect a glimmer of recognition in their eyes. You're wondering if that smell is you, right? I silently ask them.

Around noon, I'm in the Condé Nast elevator (don't ask) with some supermodels. One of them did wrinkle her nose, but she could have had a cold or something. Also, they were probably too tall to register that I was even in the elevator with them. I realize about an hour later that I should have just asked the supermodels to smell me, and then I get really sweaty and upset by the missed opportunity. I notice that the smell gets stronger the more I sweat.

more at https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/this-...ed-perfume

i guess @Blue Spinach would wear that perfume... i wouldn't.
btw story doesn't have a happy ending. Chuckle

Mongoose

(05-23-2017, 07:02 PM)flipper666 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Long story short, I wore it for five days.

Sunday:
First off, Secretions Magnifique smells a lot different in the vial than it does in the open air. When you sniff the vial it could almost be Axe body spray, but when it's diffused, it smells sour and metallic. "It has these blood notes. It has these synthetic notes—the iron," Olya told me. When those blood notes get anywhere near the upper half of your body, it feels like you have a mouthful of pennies. As I'm walking to the train, I keep getting whiffs of myself and have to stop and gag several times. This perfume is fucking gross. When I get to school, a classmate tells me I smell like her ex-boyfriend.

Monday:
I'm a little bit more used to the smell, so I don't gag when I'm on the train. I do get some weird looks from strangers, but that might be because I was staring intently at their faces and trying to detect a glimmer of recognition in their eyes. You're wondering if that smell is you, right? I silently ask them.

Around noon, I'm in the Condé Nast elevator (don't ask) with some supermodels. One of them did wrinkle her nose, but she could have had a cold or something. Also, they were probably too tall to register that I was even in the elevator with them. I realize about an hour later that I should have just asked the supermodels to smell me, and then I get really sweaty and upset by the missed opportunity. I notice that the smell gets stronger the more I sweat.

more at https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/this-...ed-perfume

i guess @Blue Spinach would wear that perfume... i wouldn't.
btw story doesn't have a happy ending. Chuckle

I'll file this under the "things that cannot be unread but I wish they could be". Perhaps if I retreat now it will not seep into my long term memory.
I always thought it smelled a bit like Comet or Ajax.
Blink

I was on the train the other day holding onto a railing and I could smell semen.. It wasn't fun..

Hitlery
This thread is going to get merged..

Yo..
They should ban flipper.he is trouble..
[Image: Brian-_Fantana-60-of-the-time-it-works-every-time.gif]
-----_____-----

~mc~

What the .....
(05-23-2017, 07:47 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]What the .....

Splooge perfume.
They should call it Cum Hither.
Pages: 1 2 3