The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Frankencense on a mole.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Invisible User

I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of this?

I tried it for two days and it freaked me out.

I put it on undilluted but smeared it around too much. I might as well have smashed a poison ivy leaves and rubbed it on. I had blistering and dry skin like a bad patch of poison ivy. I should have applied it more carefully and exactly on the mole and not the surrounding area.
The mole started doing what testimonials have described but it freaked me out and I stopped.

Anon

Does anyone have experience or knowledge on this as a treatment?
(05-22-2017, 07:48 AM)Invisible User Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of this?

I put it on undilluted but smeared it around too much. I might as well have smashed a poison ivy leaves and rubbed it on. I had blistering and dry skin like a bad patch of poison ivy. I should have applied it more carefully and exactly on the mole and not the surrounding area.
The mole started doing what testimonials have described but it freaked me out and I stopped.

Anon

You are like a teeny tiny wanker at being a mole.. Does anyone have experience?  Yep....We do.

Lmao Not gonna delete IP#????????

Everyone take a good llok.

Essentially oily

Scream1
Check your WhatsApp.
Frankensense on a mole? Blink

Wtf for?

Get a doctor to remove it, yo..
#soturnedonbythisthread
(05-22-2017, 08:18 AM)Blue Spinach Wrote: [ -> ]#soturnedonbythisthread

way
(05-22-2017, 07:53 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 07:48 AM)Invisible User Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of this?

Anon

You are like a teeny tiny wanker at being a mole.. Does anyone have experience?  Yep....We do.

Lmao Not gonna delete IP#????????

Everyone take a good llok.

Huh ?

Invisible User

(05-22-2017, 12:23 PM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 08:17 AM)Blue Spinach Wrote: [ -> ]Frankensense on a mole? Blink

Wtf for?

Get a doctor to remove it, yo..

There's all Kinds of literature on food grade frankincense For numerous Things. I'm guessing the OP may not have used food grade oil
https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight-frankincense-oil

This is what I used.

[Image: px4hnTj.png]
[Image: biovision-star-nosed-mole-600-62933.jpg?...0&fit=crop]
(05-22-2017, 09:10 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ][Image: biovision-star-nosed-mole-600-62933.jpg?...0&fit=crop]

I just want to pinch its cute little tentacle cheeks!
Pages: 1 2