The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I was getting into my car today and this was crawling into my open rear deck.[UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thank gawd I saw it. I would likely have freaked out and had a wreck if it stuck its head out up from under my seat and started crawling into my lap.
[Image: 7ifBXsy.jpg]

[Image: mqXlTb1.jpg]
[Image: QMjXbYJ.gif]

[Image: B0iLvcS.gif]

It continued all the way to the top of that spiraling plastic shrub.

So beautiful. It was very calm and curious. A king snake or rat snake..or whatever.
that's enough internet for me today..

CgTFBpM
Yeesh! Glad you saw it too!
Oh..you cant see how high it climbed. That pot has a fake shrub in it that stands up about six more feet. It went all the way to the top...LOL.
(05-19-2017, 09:15 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Oh..you cant see how high it climbed. That pot has a fake shrub in it that stands up about six more feet. It went all the way to the top...LOL.

you're lucky to be alive Chuckle
Wow that's wild!

Between killer parasitic sock infiltrating sperm seeds, and large snakes... you've got wild stuff.

My kids would have freaked at the snake.

We had a two foot garter come into the garage and they all ran to me and pleaded I remove it.
Eyeroll

Drinks Cool stuff MK, nice gif.
(05-19-2017, 09:19 PM)Johntaraz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that's wild!

Between killer parasitic sock infiltrating sperm seeds, and large snakes... you've got wild stuff.

My kids would have freaked at the snake.

We had a two foot garter come into the garage and they all ran to me and pleaded I remove it.
Eyeroll

Drinks  Cool stuff MK, nice gif.

Jptdknpa

what is with today??

everyone is hilarious.. :)
Would make some good snake kebabs on the grill. jay

[Image: chicken-kebab.gif]
OMG..I would have totally panic..panicked..how do you fuckin spell panicked?
Anyhow..I would have been a sight in the middle if the road nearly jumping out screaming while car is in motion!
(05-19-2017, 09:20 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: [ -> ]Would make some good snake kebabs on the grill. jay

[Image: chicken-kebab.gif]

LOL..nooo..he is a good snake. He is legendary among the neighbors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6